Old Reviews Anyone ever try these pre-packaged fertilizer kits?

Which out of the 3 would you recommend?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am growing an autoflower. I have a FastBuds seedling, Crystal Meth, their mothership strain. I'm fairly new to growing and in the process of completing a space bucket. Medium is coco coir in a 2gal smartpot under 4 23w daylight cfl's. I need your guys insight about which fertilizers would be best for an autoflower.

Everyone knows about this Fox Farm line

Amazon product

FF is a mix of organic and synthetic, though I want full organic, preferably vegan as well.

------

This one claims to be fully organic by Earth Juice

Amazon product

----

And this one by Fire Horse also fully organic

Amazon product

Especially what works best for Auto Flowering strains. I'm also planning on getting some mycorrhizae for the roots. I don't have any experience using any fertilizers or feeding periods and would love some advice from you experienced growers. Anything helps, Thanks!

Do you have to cut these tabs in halves or quarters because it's an auto?

if you want full organic there is another brand to consider... Roots organic by aurora.. I use that and natural organics...

Bhudda grow and Bhudda bloom.... these are the ones from roots organic... easy feeding schedule to go by. for you cal mag I would use natural organics calmag...

Do you have to cut these tabs in halves or quarters because it's an auto?

You don't have to ... I use 1/2 a soil tab for 3 gal and below w/ a full flower tab if the plant is big enough at the time ... :pass:

You don't have to ... I use 1/2 a soil tab for 3 gal and below w/ a full flower tab if the plant is big enough at the time ... :pass:

alright cool. I was also wondering where to put the tabs. Anywhere in the pot?

The minimum pot size I use is 3 gal ... generally w/ a 3 gal pot I will cut a tab into quarters and push a part into the soil when the plant is about 10 days old and then a couple days later I stick the other half in the pot by pushing it about an inch under the soil on the other side of the pot from where the first 1/4 tab went ... or you can put 1/2 a tab into the soil about half way down and a little off sides of the seed when you are first filling the pot .... Tabs along w/ CalMag will grow bushes ...

Back