Any advice appreciated

Reaction score
Good morning growers, due to being stuck in and demented i am taken up a new hobby. Growing has always been a plan id never thought i would get around too, but here I am.

I have purchased

mars ts1000
70x70x160 tent
7.5L plastic pots
2 10 L fabric pots
4" rhino carbon filter kit
biobizz nutes
timer
hygrometer
seeds

am i missing anything bar soil?

ebay also sent me an extra ts1000 and 100x100.180, thats nice of them.

I had ordered biobizz lightmix but it was cancelled, I am waiting on local hp shop checking stock, but he definitely has plagron lm and perlago lm, any opinions on them would be great.

my seeds are from RQS, they were quickest delivery, where would people recommend for seeds?

Hopefully be sorted for the weekend but would rather make sure I have everything to do it correct rather than rush.

Good morning growers, due to being stuck in and demented i am taken up a new hobby. Growing has always been a plan id never thought i would get around too, but here I am.

I have purchased

mars ts1000
70x70x160 tent
7.5L plastic pots
2 10 L fabric pots
biobizz nutes
timer
hygrometer
seeds

I had ordered biobizz lightmix but it was cancelled, I am waiting on local hp shop checking stock, but he definitely has plagron lm and perlago lm, any opinions on them would be great.

my seeds are from RQS, they were quickest delivery, where would people recommend for seeds?

Hopefully be sorted for the weekend but would rather make sure I have everything to do it correct rather than rush.

have you got a e.c/ppm meter and a ph meter both will be very useful also a bottle of cal mag is always handy to have just in case its needed i can recommend plagron light mix soil and there coco iv used both great stuff
RQS seeds are ok iv seen good stuff and bad but mostly good so i wouldn't worry
if you looking for solid genetics id suggest
dutch passion
seed stockers
dinafem
humbolt seed company
mephisto
you really cant go wrong with anything they have if your from the u.s.a or Canada i can give you different options

I have purchased

mars ts1000
70x70x160 tent
7.5L plastic pots
2 10 L fabric pots
biobizz nutes
timer
hygrometer
seeds

heya @lockdowngrower and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u'll def wanna add a good ph pen, soil ph meter & ph up/down to that list ;) best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

thanks for the response and welcome

kicking myself now, I deliberately didnt get a e.c or ph meter. I read somewhere pretty sure it was Biobiz website that ph wouldnt be an issue in the light soil.

is there any specific e.c/ph meters that are recommended or do they all do the same job?

Back