Mephisto Genetics Anotha one... Toof Decay... Again!

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Grow journal
https://autoflower.net/forums/threa...oots-organic-gbd-supersoil-more-promix.66121/

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Toof Decay

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:

DWC (it turned into a runt because of issues)

Nutes:

GH Trio

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars hydro 300 and 600 at 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 61days

Dry Yield: 16g

High/Effect Duration:

It's toof decay, what do you expect besides awesomeness. Some profound thoughts, starts slow but works it way up over the course of a few hours. Overall it's a stone over a high, but very nice. I am in love with this strain, it will be in constant rotation

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 3

--nice and frosty

THE GROWTH: 4

--have been having problems with dwc recently so she ended up very small and very squat. It was still vigorous and did it's best in a bad situation.

THE SMELL: 4

--normal floral, sweet and that can't quite put your finger on it smell that could be a mix of rose, lavender, and a mix of Victoria's secret body sprays.

THE SMOKE: 4

Very good vaped in arizer extreme q whip with elbow hits. Good in a bong too, heavy but not as much of a coughing fit as I get from some strains.

THE HIGH
: 5

--Can be a bit exciting but mostly just makes you stoned more than high. For sleep it is good, for seizures it is decent but not as good as bluetoof for that. It is a bit better for my pain than most other strains I've tried of mepgistos.

With great weed comes great responsibility. Enjoy

Very good report. Thanks!

Back