Lighting Announcement - New Products set for Mid-2019

Dan from Folux Solutions

Grow Light Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.foluxsolutions.com
Hi all,

As promised, we have a couple things to let you all know about:

We are currently working with a local non-profit, the Raleigh Rescue Mission on a sustainable indoor urban garden for their main inner-city homeless shelter. Many more partnerships and opportunities to benefit our local community are to come.

Three new products will launch along with the Helios II board. These products are fully-assembled kits, ready to go out of the box. They are the:

Helios Solo
A second generation replacement for the FH-120; 2' x 2' single board lighting fixture driven by a 120W meanwell driver.

Helios Duo
A second generation replacement for the FH-240; 2' x 4' dual board lighting fixture driven by a 240W meanwell driver.

Helios Ultra
A brand new product; 4' x 4' quad board lighting fixture driven by a 480W meanwell driver.

Folux Solutions will be purchasing a new manufacturing facility in the USA and adjust operating methods accordingly. We're proud to move our jobs and commerce away from East Asia and into the East coast of the United States.

Helios II will be USA made.

i am in the uk but i wish you nothing but luck on your venture

Hi all,

As promised, we have a couple things to let you all know about:

We are currently working with a local non-profit, the Raleigh Rescue Mission on a sustainable indoor urban garden for their main inner-city homeless shelter. Many more partnerships and opportunities to benefit our local community are to come.

Three new products will launch along with the Helios II board. These products are fully-assembled kits, ready to go out of the box. They are the:

Helios Solo
A second generation replacement for the FH-120; 2' x 2' single board lighting fixture driven by a 120W meanwell driver.

Helios Duo
A second generation replacement for the FH-240; 2' x 4' dual board lighting fixture driven by a 240W meanwell driver.

Helios Ultra
A brand new product; 4' x 4' quad board lighting fixture driven by a 480W meanwell driver.

Folux Solutions will be purchasing a new manufacturing facility in the USA and adjust operating methods accordingly. We're proud to move our jobs and commerce away from East Asia and into the East coast of the United States.

Helios II will be USA made.
Great news. Love to see US made products again. Also great job working with local non profits helping out.

What r the upgrades to the new boards.

So with mid 2019 what does that mean? Do we have to wait for you guys to get into new facility? Is there a time line? I really wanted to get a new lights and was holding out. Now I don't know if I can wait that long.

So with mid 2019 what does that mean? Do we have to wait for you guys to get into new facility? Is there a time line? I really wanted to get a new lights and was holding out. Now I don't know if I can wait that long.
Right now, we have a timeline in the works. I doubt these products will be available for direct purchase (not pre-order) until late April, early May.

I saw some folux 2.0 lm301b boards in use.

I saw some folux 2.0 lm301b boards in use.
We've made a big splash in the DIY grow lighting scene; and much like HLG, there are some overseas wholesalers looking to take advantage of our success. Over the past year, we've found a handful of Chinese companies going as far to use our Folux brand name, logo, and likeness to sell their products on sites like Alibaba.com.

3MqXTDF.jpg

They use the IPs Folux, Folux Solutions, Helios boards, as well as HLG, Horticulture Lighting Group, and quantum board regardless of trademark status. In general, please be careful when purchasing products from overseas— and keep in mind that official Folux Solutions products are ONLY available directly from www.foluxsolutions.com all others are most likely counterfeit.

Last edited:
We've made a big splash in the DIY grow lighting scene; and much like HLG, there are some overseas wholesalers looking to take advantage of our success. Over the past year, we've found a handful of Chinese companies going as far to use our Folux brand name, logo, and likeness to sell their products on sites like Alibaba.com.

3MqXTDF.jpg

They use the IPs Folux, Folux Solutions, Helios boards, as well as HLG, Horticulture Lighting Group, and quantum board regardless of trademark status. In general, please be careful when purchasing products from overseas— and keep in mind that official Folux Solutions products are ONLY available directly from www.foluxsolutions.com all others are most likely counterfeit.
Ahh. Makes sense.

Back