New Grower Alien OG Auto - new seeds

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Dear brothers and sisters,

I've been gifted 2 seeds Alien OG Auto. Any experience with this strain?

I gave researhed the seeds, which are from from F1 hybrid og Tahoe OG and Alien Kush.

I think the Tahoe OG and Alien Kush is a photoperiod from Cali Connection, Mephisto do an Alien OG Auto called Ripleys OG and they have Alien OG x Triangle Kush called A V T or A X T. Whos the breeder of yours please buddy? Will be fire either way :smoking:would just make sure which one it is.

I think the Tahoe OG and Alien Kush is a photoperiod from Cali Connection, Mephisto do an Alien OG Auto called Ripleys OG and they have Alien OG x Triangle Kush called A V T or A X T. Whos the breeder of yours please buddy? Will be fire either way :smoking:would just make sure which one it is.
Ah! Thank you. The seeds came free with another order and the bag labeled Alien OG Auto.

What is hidden in the term OG?

Reckon you must have the Ripleys OG or the Alien v Triangle. Theres a lot of myths around what OG stands for, OG kush is the original. Some people say it means Ocean Grown, Original Gangster, etc.

Good read :thumbsup: @Spanglish, seedsman do a couple of origin stories aswell I think.

Thanks Nudger had not seen those, just found them in the About Cannabis links at the bottom of the site, will make for some interesting reading later after my post lunch smoke ;)

Your welcome, they are not very well advertised really, the G13 one I like, fancy having a bash at MK Ultra at some point.

I asked about the seeds. His reply was

"The seeds is breeder by one of my friends, so you cant look em up :/

They are meant for This outside season, so if you want to Grow Them inside, you cant know what to expect due to Them being rather unstable.."

In May, I will germinate them and keep them inside for 4 weeks. Then out in a greenhouse. I hope the plant won't be eate by bugs...

Back