Nutrients Alaska Naturals

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
I did not see where these had their own topic here, so -POOF- now they do.

So these are now on the shelf at Walmart and Lowes. They are best known for their fish fert but they are obviously making a discreet push into the home canna growing sector with the roll out to big box stores. Owned by Pennington, apparently use all natural ingredients, pretty broad range of products along the line of General Hydroponics. Part of a growing trend of large corporate players dipping their toes in the cannabis industry.

I've been using the bloom and micro for a while and I am going to use the full set exclusively for the next few months in my compact indoor soil grows to see how I like them. So far I have been happy with them, although you do need to shake the piss out of the bottle before each use and they have shitty caps.

My plants like them though.

KIMG0084.jpeg

Shitty caps are the worst, I need a self closing bottle though as I shake the bottle with the lid unscrewed which is not good!
I did not see where these had their own topic here, so -POOF- now they do.

So these are now on the shelf at Walmart and Lowes. They are best known for their fish fert but they are obviously making a discreet push into the home canna growing sector with the roll out to big box stores. Owned by Pennington, apparently use all natural ingredients, pretty broad range of products along the line of General Hydroponics. Part of a growing trend of large corporate players dipping their toes in the cannabis industry.

I've been using the bloom and micro for a while and I am going to use the full set exclusively for the next few months in my compact indoor soil grows to see how I like them. So far I have been happy with them, although you do need to shake the piss out of the bottle before each use and they have shitty caps.

My plants like them though.

View attachment 941646

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

They don't leak, they are just those child proof cough syrup caps that you have to push down and twist and hope it catches, then the paper liner stays on the bottle, the first thing I'm doing is transferring them to plastic squeeze bottles - ketchup bottles FTW!

Yea i plan to order their cal mag!

I have always used Alaskan Fish Fertilizer for me container vegetable garden. Since I'm on a limited budget and I had it on hand if have been using it for my outdoor grow girls. One photo and one auto. I think they are doing quite well and are in pre~flower. I saw the Bloom at Walmart 2 weeks ago and picked it up figuring why not? I started to mix that with the Fish Fert on the photo who is much farther along than my auto. I'm pleased with my results. Thanks for starting this thread @Archaic

One word of warning on using the fish fert outdoors that I learned the hard way last summer on a guerrilla grow. Raccoons will find you and they will dig you up looking for the source of that delicious smell.

Ahh yes point taken and very true. I have a bit of a history with raccoons as I was a wildlife rehabber. I get around this by actually feeding them. Old habits and all that.
It was my dog that I had to train to not touch mom's plants.
Thanks again

Got a question, I got some laying around the house. What would a feed schedule look like?

After a few attempts at using them, I mixed them all in with 50 gallons of water and sprayed my flower beds and yard with them. Too much problems with pH with them to bother using on my cannabis.

I'm a megacrop man now

I've been using the Alaska brand for or Fertilome for 25 years , but I'm new to indoor and autoflower and it don't seem like they care for it , I give them about a third of a teaspoon in a gallon of water and they start the clawing and getting leaf damage

Back