Akmatanuska

@akmatanuska - Future home of Big Dipper Genetics
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share my current run I just started. This is my first post, and first time on this forum! Super stoked to get it started.

So here we go!
I put 9 seeds into jiffy pellets and placed them in a seedling starter on top of a seedling mat.

The strains are all from @mephisto and are as followed.

3x Sour Orange Livers (Illuminauto)
2x Creme De La Chem (Artisanal)
2x Cosmic Queen (Artisanal)
2x Fantasmo Express (Original)

IMG_2355.JPG
IMG_2360.JPG

Im in, wanna see how this sour orange livers does. Plus I can compare the CDLC with yours, I just started mid this week. CDLC is in DWC running Remo Nutes at the moment.

Beer In Hand, Watching!

Welcome to afn friend you came to the right place to start a grow an wow super nice genetics as well,mephisto sure has the fire

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm glad to start another forum log of my quest to find the dankest of dank. I do participate in another forum site and can be found on Instagram, though I was very pleased to find an autoflower based forum since I'm a [HASHTAG]#meph_head[/HASHTAG] and have ran their gear since I was introduced to them from a good friend of mine on IG.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm glad to start another forum log of my quest to find the dankest of dank. I do participate in another forum site and can be found on Instagram, though I was very pleased to find an autoflower based forum since I'm a [HASHTAG]#meph_head[/HASHTAG] and have ran their gear since I was introduced to them from a good friend of mine on IG.
This is a great place, lots of cool peeps willing to help and a vast amount of info for one to comprehend (I try, lol). So if there is something you wanna ask or need help, dont hesitate to ask. Good Luck on your grow! I'll pass this right along. :vibes:

This is a great place, lots of cool peeps willing to help and a vast amount of info for one to comprehend (I try, lol). So if there is something you wanna ask or need help, dont hesitate to ask. Good Luck on your grow! I'll pass this right along. :vibes:
Thanks homie :thumbsup:

Subbed. Looking forward to being able to compare those strains side by side. I have some Fantasmo Express in the fridge. :smokeit:

Alrighty so came home to this after work! So it begins! 1 creme de la chem and 1 Fantasmo Express popped. I got the pots ready for when they will be transferred into their new homes. I will be using 3 gallon pots with 100% coco coir, and I'll be using Home Grown Ventures EZ-Grow and EZ-Bloom nutrients. Gotta admit I'm nervous because this will be my first coco grow and first time with the nutrients but @coirpharmer is very knowledgeable with this setup and has top notch customer service so I'm confident it'll be alright! I'll be running these under 4-6 led panels 2 king led 1000's and 4 apollo 300's we'll see how things work and I'll adjust accordingly. Feel free to ask any questions!

IMG_2376.JPG

Woke up this morning with 1 sour orange livers sprout Hopefully more when I get off work. Going to pot the 3 seedlings and turn the 2 1000w leds on when I get home. Super stoked to get these started! Love Mephisto! :pighug:

Back