Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey good morning everyone!

The Autoflower Network would like to officially announce the creation of Grove Bags new subforum in our community and to welcome them on as an official vendor of the site!

We've done months of testing with their products and the feedback from the growers was very positive, both about the products themselves and dealing with the company!

Grove Bags has generously agreed to keep on with product test samples for our test team so we'll have an ongoing chance to get more perspectives and opinions on the products, use, and how they perform!

You can find Grove Bags online via their website:

And on Instagram:

Thank you @Grove Bags for the efforts you've put into our community!

:welcome: @Grove Bags :welcome: to the elite AFN sponsored vendors. I cannot say enough good things about @Grove Bags so you need to experience them yourself. I will be selling all of my jars in a yard sale as I will not be using them again.

This is a link to their Home Grower oriented products. I find the 4oz, and 1oz the most useful for my operation. Don't forget the AFN discount code AFN

@Grove Bags Been using these for my past 2 harvests. They are amazing!!! Only qualms I have are the zip lock portion of the bags have a tendency to break or let go from the bag. Otherwise they keep everything fresh as advertised. Had some 4 month old bud in these bags and it never got crunchy/dry

Just ordered more of these bags . They are awesome. No more jars for me

Welcome @Grove Bags ive been following the test thread and looks like a good product. Hopefully next testers I'll get a chance to try em

Back