New Grower Advice on Biobizz nutrients

Reaction score
Hey folks, am wanting to swap my nutrients over to Biobizz since I ran into a few problems using Hesi, I know I will definitely need the grow and bloom just wondering if there's anything else I will need. I am also using Plagron light mix with a 1/4 of clay balls in the bottom of my pots just for aeration.

I wish I actually went straight to Biobizz as they seem a lot easier to use, but I got the Hesi range in with the kit I bought offline unfortunately.

Ive also got some Plant Magic foliage spray am not sure if it will be safe to use.......

:thanks:

Hi mate

I usually buy BioBizz sample packs undecanted 250ml sizes.
Bio Grow
Bio Bloom
Top max

I think I paid £10 for it all delivered last time.

I've achieved decent results using the whole time growing.

Definatley worth buying if you're trying it out. Especially at the price.

Hey @DR.GreenThumb i used to use biobizz when i grew in soil. I used bio heaven and algamic too prob not necessary though.
A calmag will be needed.
Heres my old schedule for autos
downloadfile-2.jpg

Hey @DR.GreenThumb i used to use biobizz when i grew in soil. I used bio heaven and algamic too prob not necessary though.
A calmag will be needed.
Heres my old schedule for autos
View attachment 810380
Hi woody, I'm using this schedule, but my soil has 9 months worth of cal mag in it naturally. Its going well so far. Some plants are bigger than others, I've got a thread on my autos if you want to take a look and see what you think of the size of them. Cheers

Back