Indoor Advice needed, strains and heights

Reaction score
Hi all,
My question is I bought seeds that would grow to roughly the same height (from seedbank description) to try to keep an even'ish canopy.
Has anyone grown these to give me an idea if the descriptions are right? I ask this because I have a test grow and am almost 3 weeks into next one and the heights are all f**kd up, what I'm after is a consistent canopy,
All info gratefully accepted!
Test grow (spare seeds) 52 days in.
Creme caramel auto (2@27") roughly right
Fast bud 2 (1@16") small could be 15-35"
Onyx (1@28") roughly right
Russian rocket fuel (1@28") big, should be 11-18"
These are almost done so not that bothered but the next grow maybe an issue, in veg currently 19 days
DP autoblueberry (3, 2@18", 1@13") how high will they go?
Biodiesel mass (3, 2@17",1@15") again how high?
Sweet skunk auto (3@13") hope they stretch!
Planning to germ in 2 1/2 weeks
Think different
Double diesel Ryder (sag seeds)
Either more blueberry or skunk
In 7 1/2 weeks, need suggestions so please fill in the gaps.
?
?
?
I am a trying a 5 week perpetual grow, basically 3 by 3 (9 plants) in a dr 60 under a dual spec 250 for 4-5 weeks, move them to a 1.2X1.2 under a 600 and germ 9 more. Hopefully resulting in a harvest every 4-5 weeks :toke:
All in bio bizz allmix, following muddy's 'life of an auto' guide and only grow nutes till they stop going up.
Thanks for looking, happy growing.
GG

The problem with what vendors post and the sizes you get as you can always get a midget and occasionally you get a monster all from the same strains. I have a seed pack now of short phenos that one decided to go be over 3 feet while the others stayed in the 14 inch range that I expected. It also depends on what you are growing in. I can control larger plants normally by using smaller pots to keep them in a size that is more friendly for my setup.

Back