Lighting Advice for a led grow light

Reaction score
Hello!

So the last time I've grown was in a closet with a HPS 400w maybe 20 years ago. So now that I've Mephisto Seeds ready to go, I'm looking for a led grow light. Planning to go for a 3x3 or 4x2 tent.

I thought about a 315cmh, but I can only have a 72" max tent height. I think I will be better with a led light.

So, presently looking for the Spider Farm SF2000 or HLG 260w v2 rspec.

Any recommendation? other light that I should consider?

Thanks

Hello!

So the last time I've grown was in a closet with a HPS 400w maybe 20 years ago. So now that I've Mephisto Seeds ready to go, I'm looking for a led grow light. Planning to go for a 3x3 or 4x2 tent.

I thought about a 315cmh, but I can only have a 72" max tent height. I think I will be better with a led light.

Thanks

Autocobs might be of interest as well

Hello!

Thanks
Autocobs from @BigSm0 https://cobshop.net/

I can recommend the spider farmer. On second run with a handful of them, I love them. I ran one SF-1000 head to head with a mars ts 1000, and got identical results. The mars runs hotter and pulls an extra 50 watts. Very similar beyond that. So two good options there I can personally recommend. Good luck.

Hey! good to know, I have a SF-2000 sitting in is box right now!! :)

Grow tent should be there wednesday.

thanks

hey,

was going to get a 3x3x6 because I have only have 6' head room. but finally bought a 4x4x6 because I have plan for a couple of hot peppers plants. But gonna need more light :)

Forget the hot peppers.
I tried smoking some.
Awful buzz...:smoking:
Nice size tent! Are the seeds in yet?

Back