Harvest & Curing Advice About Drying For Vaporizer Use, Please

elcoloan

Still learning a lot!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
VAPING: Go-Go Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto, Cream Mandarine Auto, Deez Nugs, 24Caratx3BOG, amazingly-tasty-unkown-strain
What drying and curing steps should i take for a harvest meant to be consumed in a vaporizer only? All the same as with weed for smoking?
I don't care for white, thick, milky clouds as most... just flavor and effects.

Normal drying approx. 7 days (give or take) and you want the stems to have a nice crack sound before jarring/curing. On many occasions I cured for 10 days and then started vaping. These days I do a much longer cure since I have some stock on hand. I also use Boveda 62% for all jars.

Normal drying approx. 7 days (give or take) and you want the stems to have a nice crack sound before jarring/curing. On many occasions I cured for 10 days and then started vaping. These days I do a much longer cure since I
have some stock on hand. I also use Boveda 62% for all jars.

thanks!

I dry and cure all my weed the same, then hold it at 62% with boveda. I only grow for myself, so I always have a few ounces of different strains in cure.
I vape more than combust, so typically I select a nugget and grind it, let it dry overnight, grind again...using an extreme q and a launch box, I find several degrees below 60% to be better. As a matter of fact, as dry as I can get it and ground as fine as possible works best for me.

thanks! i also have an extreme q so i appreciate your input very much!!

I've had an extreme a for several years and actually bought it to do bags...now my lady and I just do the whip after we found we couldn't make it through a bag without getting silly and attacking the frig.
I tend to grind my nugs pretty fine as it vapes much better...and as i mentioned, as dry as it can get.
The q is a nice vape tool for home use and versatile in ways to use it.
Btw...a cure of 3-4weeks will help your herbs to taste better and increase potency.

Back