Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect - What I've Learned

Hello everybody,

I am a new contributer here, but I have been lurking around for some time, with two grows under my belt now, second time, pretty successful achieving over 5oz on my purple punch autoflower alone.

So, everyone has seen the famous @autobeast threads regarding his guides using ph perfect line by Advanced Nutrients, and I decided to use this line and Biobizz for my second grow.

During my time learning about the Ph Perfect line, i have came across soo much information that contradicts each other. So, I'd like to clear up some common questions with legit answers based on my experience using them in SOIL.

First of all, this line CAN be ph'd. It does not readjust itself like many people on the internet claim. I tested this theory throughly.

With my tap water, it is around 7.5-8 ph. Your tap water ph levels will in fact change the ph of your sensi ph perfect nutrients. This ph will vary. This is important!

Adjusting the PH:
With my tap water, it brings my nutrients/feed down to around 5.5-5.8 which is not good enough for soil. You will end up with a lock out eventually.

So, for me, what I did was simply use ph up and brought it into range. I left my nutrients over several days and retested the ph and the ph remained the same as I had adjusted it. Therefore, it does not modify the ph levels AFTER you adjust it. I HIGHLY suggest you check your feed with a Ph meter or Ph test drops to get an idea of your Ph before feeding. This will benefit you greatly.

Run Off:
Another thing I learned is, always make sure you get some run off even in soil when your ladies are big and healthy enough. I say this with importance, as you will end up with a salt build up and lock out.

I am currently writing this thread as I take a dump on the pan. So, i will update this as I think of more valuable information to share on these nutrients.

I am germinating 3 seeds, autos of course, and I will continue to use this line and will post my results and updates throughout my third grow on a different thread and update this one over time.

Sup! I do my best thinking there myself. :crying: This is good to know for me as I'm using Biobizz now and this is helpful. I concur with your statement on the contradicting information about the AN line. That's facts and it has been confusing.
Thanks for this!

Sup! I do my best thinking there myself. :crying: This is good to know for me as I'm using Biobizz now and this is helpful. I concur with your statement on the contradicting information about the AN line. That's facts and it has been confusing.
Thanks for this!

I'm glad my knowledge has aided someone. They are pretty amazing nutrients, seriously! I stuck with grow A/b, and bloom A/B. This time around I will also be making use of their "Big Bud".

Ph perfect isn't exactly perfect. It adjusts the ph differently depening on the ph of your tap water. It might fall into range nicely with some people, others like myself will have to use ph up. Although i have to ph, the results are worth it. Plus, i bought my nutrients decanted cheap :lol:

Water in my area is 5.9-6.0..and must be adjusted for bio bizz medium grows. I too found that the AN line of migro/grow/bloom should be ph adjusted...AN may adjust a little, just not enough for me to trust it.

Water in my area is 5.9-6.0..and must be adjusted for bio bizz medium grows. I too found that the AN line of migro/grow/bloom should be ph adjusted...AN may adjust a little, just not enough for me to trust it.
AN ph perfect can be ph adjusted just fine. Make a feed with your water, check ph using a reliable ph meter, and then ph up or down from there

Thanks for the info, my grow has had some challenges particularly with Bruce Banner strain.
Mars Hydro Grow Journal (2x) TS600 + 1 TS1000 Bruce Banner + Critical Mass + Gelato - Check out the pics! | The Autoflower Network
My other strains grown the exact same way don't have any issue. You read my issues in my thread. Using AN Micro, Grow, Bloom. And my PH is about 7.
Your plants look sad . They look over watered. Were you feeding them any fertiliser? They look too young right now for any fert. It looks like they are a few weeks old but you have stunted them from over watering and maybe over feeding. Feed them once a week with fertiliser after 3 weeks old

I'm using AN nutes in Lightmix - am only pH ing the watering water, gutted I have to be concerned about pH. Gonna get a decent pen and deal with it - I don't want to - I spent a million pounds on nutes and still have to mess about with acids.

I have been using AN Sensi Bloom for a couple years and only recently had a PH swing that was of my own doing because I used jugs that I mixed organic nutes in previously. IMO If you use RO water, you will not need to PH.

Back