Advanced Nutrients Help with the schedule

Reaction score
Hello, I will grow Jack Herer Auto on Plagron Light Mix (15 litre fabric pot) and I have;

Sensi Grow AB
Sensi Bloom AB
Voodoo juice
Carboload
Bud Candy
Overdrive
Biobizz Calmag (only non-AN nutrient)

When should I start feeding and how my feeding schedule should be? Also I am having hard time understanding how much water should I give...
Thanks so much!

Hey, I have no idea what the correct answer is. BUT what I can say is I too am new at auto's and I too use Advanced Nutrients and be careful!.
I've overdosed my plants with AN feeding schedule and it's tricky to say the least. I have no issues with AN and photo period plants, I stick to what AN suggests. And I've had no issues with my photos this way. With my auto's I've has nothing but problems with a) underfeeding and the b) overfeeding. So at a max start off with half feedings and monitor PH and PPM very carefully and dial up or back accordingly. Good luck!

nutrient_schedule_soil_pub.jpg

As always, these are general guidelines. Keep an eye on your leaves and they will tell you if they need a change.

Your mixing method is important as well.
Add part A to your water. Mix and let sit 5 minutes.
Add part B to your water. Mix and let sit 5 minutes.
Add any supplements you desire at this point.

Hello, I will grow Jack Herer Auto on Plagron Light Mix (15 litre fabric pot) and I have;

Sensi Grow AB
Sensi Bloom AB
Voodoo juice
Carboload
Bud Candy
Overdrive
Biobizz Calmag (only non-AN nutrient)

When should I start feeding and how my feeding schedule should be? Also I am having hard time understanding how much water should I give...
Thanks so much!
Sensi Grow isn't really needed since Sensi Bloom actually has more N than Sensi Grow. I'd return it and get a refund.
This is based off of the feed schedule that I used but I was using a hydro set up. It shouldn't be too much different for you. Check the AN website but I'm pretty sure that Bud Candy calls for no more than 8ml per gallon. The AN site will tell you when to use it. I'm pretty sure it's during the first two weeks of flowering. Also, you should also check out Tang's thread which will show you how to get great results using the bare minimum.

Germination to first true leaves and visible roots
Sensi Bloom A&B 1ml ea per 1 gal
Voodoo juice at 4ml per 1 gal
Carboload at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 1

Voodoo juice at 7.5ml per 1 gal
Carboload at 7.5ml per 1 gal

Week 2

Sensi Bloom A&B at 4ml ea. per 1 gal
Sensizyme at 8ml per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 3
Sensi Bloom A&B at 6ml ea. per 1 gal
Voodoo juice at 5ml per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 4
Sensi Bloom A&B at 8ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 5

Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 6
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 7
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 8
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 9
Cal-Mag at 8ml per 1 gal

Week 10

Overdrive at 8ml per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 8ml per 1 gal

Week 11
Sensi Bloom A&B at 3ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Good luck!

Hey, I have no idea what the correct answer is. BUT what I can say is I too am new at auto's and I too use Advanced Nutrients and be careful!.
I've overdosed my plants with AN feeding schedule and it's tricky to say the least. I have no issues with AN and photo period plants, I stick to what AN suggests. And I've had no issues with my photos this way. With my auto's I've has nothing but problems with a) underfeeding and the b) overfeeding. So at a max start off with half feedings and monitor PH and PPM very carefully and dial up or back accordingly. Good luck!
Thank you much for sharing your own experience. I will definitely going to start with half the nutrients that are generally suggested. Hope you will find a schedule that fits your autos as well! :)

View attachment 1292660

As always, these are general guidelines. Keep an eye on your leaves and they will tell you if they need a change.

Your mixing method is important as well.
Add part A to your water. Mix and let sit 5 minutes.
Add part B to your water. Mix and let sit 5 minutes.
Add any supplements you desire at this point.
Thank you so much as well! Is there any suggested method or order for adding other supplements or is it fine if I just add in random order and wait 5 minutes in between?

Also, for Jack Herer Auto which I suppose would finish in 10-11 weeks, how many weeks would be the vegetative phase and the flowering phase?

Sensi Grow isn't really needed since Sensi Bloom actually has more N than Sensi Grow. I'd return it and get a refund.
This is based off of the feed schedule that I used but I was using a hydro set up. It shouldn't be too much different for you. Check the AN website but I'm pretty sure that Bud Candy calls for no more than 8ml per gallon. The AN site will tell you when to use it. I'm pretty sure it's during the first two weeks of flowering. Also, you should also check out Tang's thread which will show you how to get great results using the bare minimum.

Germination to first true leaves and visible roots
Voodoo juice at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 1

Voodoo juice at 7.5ml per 1 gal
Carboload at 7.5ml per 1 gal

Week 2

Sensi Bloom A&B at 4ml ea. per 1 gal
Sensizyme at 8ml per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 3
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 4
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 5

Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 6
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 7
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 8
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 9
Cal-Mag at 8ml per 1 gal

Week 10

Cal-Mag at 8ml per 1 gal

Week 11
Sensi Bloom A&B at 3ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Good luck!
I saw tangs schedule but I was a bit scared that I would fail while trying to do that since it is my first grow. Thank you so much for sharing your schedule. Since I am using Light mix soil, should I wait until the 10th or 15th day to start using nutrients?
I really want to grow on a hydro setup once I get a bit more experience

Also thank you for the info about sensi grow,now I understand why so many growers leave it out

Last edited:
So I am no expert, new to auto's, but I will tell you that I followed a schedule similar to what was posted above and my autos were overloaded big time. With photo period I use that schedule no problem. Just from my limited experience. So if you go by that schedule test PPM frequently and watch for nute overfeeding issues and dial back immediately.

Thank you so much as well! Is there any suggested method or order for adding other supplements or is it fine if I just add in random order and wait 5 minutes in between?

The supplements can be added in any order. In fact, technically you can put all of them in at once, but I like to put them in one at a time and wait 2-3 minutes before adding another. Just my personal preference...

Also, for Jack Herer Auto which I suppose would finish in 10-11 weeks, how many weeks would be the vegetative phase and the flowering phase?

Well, each strain (and this can vary by breeder) will have it's own traits, so I can't tell you how long yours will stay in the vegetative state. On average I would say most autoflowering strains stay in the vegetative state for 6-8 weeks. If your breeder or seedbank didn't give an idea of how long it would take, just keep an eye on things and take good notes for future grows of the same strain. Also, in general you can count on the plant taking about 2 weeks longer to finish than what the breeder states.

I saw tangs schedule but I was a bit scared that I would fail while trying to do that since it is my first grow. Thank you so much for sharing your schedule. Since I am using Light mix soil, should I wait until the 10th or 15th day to start using nutrients?
I really want to grow on a hydro setup once I get a bit more experience

Also thank you for the info about sensi grow,now I understand why so many growers leave it out
Not to worry. I used Tang's schedule on my first grow in over 20 years with great results. You should have no problem. I'd start in with the nutes at the 15th day just to be on the safe side. Hydro is very simple as long as you keep it simple. Below are a few links to two very simple hydro grows that I did in on gallon containers. They were hand-watered several times a day. Other than having to do that, it doesn't get any easier. Grow 1 and grow 2. Good luck!

Back