New Grower Advanced Nutrients - Bud Ignitor vs. Bud Blood

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
I was browsing the net for info on wheather or not Bud Ignitor actually works.
Somewhere it was written that experience showed that the concentration of Bud Ignitor have to be increased in order to get the same effect as with Bud Blood.

I have Bud Ignitor. Maybe combine it with P/K sol'n?

Any opinions and/or experiences?

As George Carlin said" " Its all bullshit, and its bad for you".......... Bud boosters, bloom enhancers, bud hardeners, are all bullshit. Nutrient companies don't get sued because they put just enough NPK in the to say its has some value....... There is absolutely NO scientific evidence ( not presented bud some nute company's "scientist" )
that shows they do anything more than standard flowering blend nutrients. Fishing lures are colorful because that catches fishermen........

I was browsing the net for info on wheather or not Bud Ignitor actually works.
Somewhere it was written that experience showed that the concentration of Bud Ignitor have to be increased in order to get the same effect as with Bud Blood.

I have Bud Ignitor. Maybe combine it with P/K sol'n?

Any opinions and/or experiences?

As George Carlin said" " Its all bullshit, and its bad for you".......... Bud boosters, bloom enhancers, bud hardeners, are all bullshit. Nutrient companies don't get sued because they put just enough NPK in the to say its has some value....... There is absolutely NO scientific evidence ( not presented bud some nute company's "scientist" )
that shows they do anything more than standard flowering blend nutrients. Fishing lures are colorful because that catches fishermen........
I basically agree.
The only labelling is the P-K concentration. That's my primary issue with all the different products. I am not allowed to evaluate the constituents of the sol'n they sell at high price. You know, you can modulate the metabolism of plants and animals by playing arround with bioactive molecules, such as hormones, activators of the immune system and hormon systems, signal molecules such as amino acids, proteins and lipid messengers. If you know the developmentsl biology and biochemistry, you can manipulate it and stimulate development in the direction you want. Example: If the plant is stimulated to expresses more flower-inducing auxins and other florigens or have it in the diet, it may increase bud formation.

As such, it may or may not be snake oil.

Dr. @derek420colorado, what is your opinion of all the chemicals we pay high prices for?
Also, what is the current opinion on florigens?

If you have some nice reviews, please send.
I'm pm'ing a reference. If you can get the paper for me, it would be great.

Most of the hormones use for growth accelerators have been banned and most of the compounds, organic or not, are too large a molecule for the plant to absorb and do nothing.
I basically agree.
The only labelling is the P-K concentration. That's my primary issue with all the different products. I am not allowed to evaluate the constituents of the sol'n they sell at high price. You know, you can modulate the metabolism of plants and animals by playing arround with bioactive molecules, such as hormones, activators of the immune system and hormon systems, signal molecules such as amino acids, proteins and lipid messengers. If you know the developmentsl biology and biochemistry, you can manipulate it and stimulate development in the direction you want. Example: If the plant is stimulated to expresses more flower-inducing auxins and other florigens or have it in the diet, it may increase bud formation.

As such, it may or may not be snake oil.

Dr. @derek420colorado, what is your opinion of all the chemicals we pay high prices for?
Also, what is the current opinion on florigens?

If you have some nice reviews, please send.
I'm pm'ing a reference. If you can get the paper for me, it would be great.

Back