Nutrients Advanced nutrients Big Bud coco

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
Does anyone know if your supposed to use big bud as a supplement or a general nutrient. I use Sensi grow and bloom ph perfect. And im unsure if adding it with my other nutes will burn or if its meant to be added as a supplement. Theres no real yes or no on the subject that I can find.

Does anyone know if your supposed to use big bud as a supplement or a general nutrient. I use Sensi grow and bloom ph perfect. And im unsure if adding it with my other nutes will burn or if its meant to be added as a supplement. Theres no real yes or no on the subject that I can find.
It's a supplement. I used it when preflower hits, for a couple weeks, then switched it for overdrive for the duration. Hope that helps

I dont have overdrive. But thanks it def. Helps.

I recall some on AFN using Big Bud or equivalent P-K ratio products throughout bloom. For example, many AFM users of Bud Explosion report using it throughout bloom. And I also recall some reporting use of Overdrive or equivalent throughout bloom (and I've done this myself).

I usually switch around among the 2 main P-K ratio products, with one type tending to have similar P and K levels and the other more at 1:2 P-K ratio. I often switch to just Overdrive or equivalent in late bloom when leaves start showing age, turning yellow (with Overdrive having some N in it). I see no deficiencies or excesses of P-K.

But you can't go wrong following manufacturer's recommendations.

I always go half on their reccomend dose. I was just having trouble finding info on how to prepare the big bud. Like whether to mix it with my base nutes or add seperately. Finally found a site that explained it in detail. My sensi grow and bloom do very well ive had 0 problems so far.

Back