Grow Mediums About to harvest first run - Need advise on what to do with trim

Reaction score
Basically, I'm expecting around a lb harvest for my first ever run. Maybe a zip less/more.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for my trim. Any suggestions are welcome.

I bought everything to make Qwiso happen, but I'm unsure on actually going through with the process. I watched videos on it, and there are many steps. Many repeated ones, but many nonetheless.

I am being told it is a health hazard with the 99% alcohol if I fuck up on making it. With zero experience going into preparing this, I do not want to risk not only endangering myself, but others as well.

I love Kief, and I was told that I could make Kief from my trim. Question is how much Kief would I be getting if I were to go through with that? I'm not asking for specific numbers, but simply ballpark estimates growers can deduce from their experience harvesting.

Get the bag to filter the trim and then dry ice. Stir it in a bucket with the dry ice and shake it out.
I made my own "hash" that way. I bought a cheap little press and made the "hash" into a little block. Smoked pretty good too!

Get the bag to filter the trim and then dry ice. Stir it in a bucket with the dry ice and shake it out.
I made my own "hash" that way. I bought a cheap little press and made the "hash" into a little block. Smoked pretty good too!

Yeah. I mean the problem is actually getting the dry Ice. I'd have to take a lift to an ice shop and take one back with it as well.

Back