Dinafem A New Dinafem Girl **Coming Soon** testers needed!

Dinafem-Mark

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
Hello to my AFN family :thumbsup:

We are getting ready to introduce a new Dinafem girl into the wild :pass:

As you know we are heavily focused on our CBD line and this new addition will fit into that category :thumbsup:

We have crossed a male DinaMed CBD Auto to a female DinaMed CBD (photoperiod) then stripped out the Ruderalis gene to leave a 10-15% faster flowering, photoperiod dependent pure CBD strain :pass:

Quick DinaMed CBD is dropping very soon and I would like to offer a few pack's to my AFN family in return for a diary :thumbsup:

If your interested drop your name here and next week I'll select 10 member to run this unreleased Dinafem girl :pass:

Thanks all :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

i think your rocking the cbd strain world i don't do photo plants but going by the last cbd kush auto i grew for you shes going to be amazing

:woohoo1:More good news from Dinafem! :thanks: Cheers Mark, fast versions are always welcome in my book....
CBD one's are opening up new doors! @St. Tom ..for a few weeks more and less energy/$ spent, a FV might be a good way to roll if you want bigger yields for a fatter CBD stash.... Mark, what's the est. bloom time on her?

:woohoo1:More good news from Dinafem! :thanks: Cheers Mark, fast versions are always welcome in my book....
CBD one's are opening up new doors! @St. Tom ..for a few weeks more and less energy/$ spent, a FV might be a good way to roll if you want bigger yields for a fatter CBD stash.... Mark, what's the est. bloom time on her?

I will have a full strain description soon mate until then we usually cut the time down by 10-15% with our Quick strain. DinaMed CBD is 60-65 day's so I'm going to say 50 day's total buddy :pass:

Not bad for a photoperiod high CBD strain :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

:smoking: Thanks Mark! I'll bet she's even faster outside, but about 6 weeks is spot on for a FV indoors,....

Love to try some Dinafem gear if you've room! :pass: :headbang:

Back