A Big Thank You!....and The Golden Bud Award Goes to...

Cerebral Goo

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I wanna extend many thanks to the AFN fam for helping me through my first auto grow and first grow in 30 years!!! So many peoples willing to share their time, knowledge, and valued opinions. Special thanks to DCLXVI, Tom Bombadil, nizmoKush, Green Bean, KDAWG, and many others...

However, a VERY big special Kia Ora to the Golden Bud Award recipient.......Man O Green!!!!!!! Can't thank you enough for your input!!! Next time i'm back in town, ii'll gladly go old school and sport you a bowl of cioppino at the Tadich, some oysters at Swans, and we can wash that down with some garlic butter crab at PPQ's!!! Damn, I would kill for that now!

Plenty more to learn and improve on, but very happy with the first go round and the lessons learned. Especially the last one. One that I had forgotten about...Fresh scissor hash is no joke!!! Basic motor functions were all severely hampered!!!

Picture quality sux, but here's a couple shots: All Mephisto now curing in their Grove bags...

Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper
Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker
Some hot Double Grape action
Forum Stomper
Does this one look a little like the Mephisto pig or was I THAT high? Appeared in the bottom of the trim bin tray when I lifter off the screen

Mahalo nui loa!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7448.jpg
    IMG_7448.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7453.JPG
    IMG_7453.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7504.JPG
    IMG_7504.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7519.jpg