Indoor 800w hps, cfl. Nirvana og lemon / bubblicious x2 / auto amnesia / ak47

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The Sup been posting in the wrong forum so hopefully get some feedback ....

Not a pro but not a newbie got myself 800w lighting with a nice vent system. Currently growing auto amnesia which has just started flowering. Small however I have ak47 2 bubblicious and a new lemon og which I germed today. I have blue mystic and some kush which I will use at a later date.

Bio bizz light mix soil lots of perlite
Bio bizz grow
Big bud for flower
Root juice
Cal mag

Opinions???!
Did try tie her top leafs up at one point to let branches catch up but noticed brown marks after removing string not sure if burn or damage? Anyhow will be updating regularly and look forward to seeing your grows

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Nice pick in beans and grow equpiment! Ladies look a bit droopy, did you just water them? Soil looks pretty wet and that style pot can be a bit unforgiving and i noticed you have something mostly covering soil so id bet it stays pretty wet until the plants are big enough to really be sucking up the water.

Keep at it and it only gets easier! Im sub'd to see your garden progress

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
thanks dude appreciate it. Then pics are fed she old bit more progress pictures I have just taken now.. Nute burn on the second to large? She looks kinda scruffy I don't know what it is her but sites are awful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 88
I dont see nute burn but im no expert. I think the color isnt bad, small ones look a bit light green. nute burn usually shows on leaf tips of old fan leaves as more burn look. Dont quite look like they are fully flowering yet, budsites may become more apparent soon.

It looks over watered to me. Let the soil dry out for the first 1/4"-1/2" before watering again and see if the plants still look like this when the pots are dry.

Auto amnesia
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ak47
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ak47
image.jpeg
Bubblicious 1
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Auto amnesia

Bubblicious 2
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bubblicious 2

Hey everyone ... Another update really stressed every time I look into these girls as they all just look rough. Anyhow they are growing. Lemon og has not popped yet comments?? Few leaf burns

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Update on the girls! Have another 600 w and more seeds in the way son thinking of making a bigger space and doing more have a blue mystic in early days now not mentioned in this post

Back