Indoor 600watt hps + 600watt led on Auto BBK and Auto Cream Madarine

Reaction score
Hey All,
Have had these 2 going for a while (40 days old as of now) in another section but thought id start a new thread for them here as there seems to be more traffic.
Have been growing them under 400 watt hps, but they have been starving for more light so i really gave em more!!!
Replaced the 400 with a 600w hps and deployed 2 x 300 watt leds (ebay jobs so probably only 140watt each) for side lighting whilst all sitting in a 120 x 60 x 120cm tent. Very neat fit i must say, just hope i dont bleach my tops!!!!
If anyone has done this (1200watts of light) in a relatively medium growspace and had negative affects please let me know. Just wanna get the biggest crowns i can.
Feeding h&g coco's with searls liquid potash as bloom booster, water and molasses day 1 then nutrient and potash day 2, repeat. Coco/perlite medium in 3ltr pots.
Anyway here is the setup:
View attachment 749018
And the Dutch Passion Auto BBK
View attachment 749019
View attachment 749021 And the Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Mandarine
View attachment 749020
View attachment 749022
I have entered the sweet seeds plant in the Sweet Seeds comp as 1 of its lower branches is polyploid (may see it in pic above?)and it looks absolutely wicked!!! Will update with more pics come lights off.

Any chats, info, pointers and questions are more than welcome!

Peace and safe Smokes!!!
Bubblenut!

Back