Indoor 600w hps 200w cfl . Auto amnesia /ak47 auto/ bubblicious

Reaction score
image.jpg
hey guys hope all is well.

Thought I'd post another grow on here same kind of set up as previous cfl grow but stepped up with a 600w hps to add. Room is rather make do but works and seems to keep temps ok as I was expecting lots of trouble with hps.

Auto amnesia is getting on now not expecting much more high from her she's a nice sized pot and have noticed her roots at the bottom ? Branches are catching up.

Ak is still in her early days although planted on the 30/12 but should see lots of progress with more light. Same for bubblicious

Not many pictures ATM but lots to follow watch this space.

Also what auto seeds would you suggest for best yeild?

Peace

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Some more the new bubblicious is showing purple in her new small leaves but both were at seedling stage and soon disappeared after leaf growth lefts see if this one stay purp:p

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Anyone help here? Tied her up the top yesterday to let branches catch up and lowered the light a little and her leaves have died in places???? Is that heat damage or? Does she look scruffy to you ? Lol others are coming along nicely planted a seed I found in some hazy bud today going to see what happens

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Yoooo. Much progress here now, well compared to lol. Never grew Ganga that didn't resin up first this amnesia doesn't even have the slightest smell to her yet mid way flowering?. Some strange leaf grows if you can see in two pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 46
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well it's been a while but I'm back with a new rack . Bubblicious nearly ready how long should I bare with her? Have a white cheese and auto blue berry in pre flower but still small which I will update on here with and a blue mistic which is a chunky plant and finally another bubblicious in preflower

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 51
Back