Indoor 50 - 60 days from sprout to harvest? really ?

Reaction score
I’m on day 61 for this B.F. purple punch auto. The marketing propaganda says it should be ready to harvest. I’m guessing another 3-4 weeks. No complaints otherwise. Growing like a Weed

What’s your guess?

Attachments

• F126FBBA-D0A4-4028-84BE-BFC9CC1DEE7B.jpeg
    F126FBBA-D0A4-4028-84BE-BFC9CC1DEE7B.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 62
  • FE81F3BF-D224-4EFE-96EA-9D82D1A18EEF.jpeg
    FE81F3BF-D224-4EFE-96EA-9D82D1A18EEF.jpeg
    972.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
You got a ways to go. But your plant looks healthy.

I pretty much always figure 90 days on an average for all autos in a 5 gallon. Longest one so far was 110 days in a 10 gallon pot. Seller/breeder may say 60. But they don't mention the environment that they grow in, pot size, etc.

I’m on day 61 for this B.F. purple punch auto. The marketing propaganda says it should be ready to harvest. I’m guessing another 3-4 weeks. No complaints otherwise. Growing like a Weed

What’s your guess?
hi bro in perfect conditions that may be possible but if you want a good harvest I always add a bit of time anyways but shes looking stellar and she will reward your patience

What’s your guess?

I'd say a couple weeks away as well m8.. I'd never have believed a BF strain or any other big breeder strain.. well most.. would be done in even 70 days let one 60.. usually 80/90 days.. nice plants tho.. if u want to see a small strain designed for SoG style in a small space that is practically done at 8 weeks old.. hit the link.. load of pics. :eyebrows: :d5:

Last edited:
I'd say a couple weeks away as well m8.. I'd never have believed a BF strain or any other big breeder strain.. well most.. would be done in even 70 days let one 60.. usually 80/90 days.. nice plants tho.. if u want to see a small strain designed for SoG style in a small space that is practically done at 8 weeks old.. hit the link.. load of pics. :eyebrows: :d5:

Thanks for the tip. This strain really didn’t need a scrog net. I think between topping and LST, the net was superfluous.
Glad you like Mephisto. I just got some Mephisto beans to grow outside soon. Be interesting to see if all the hype is true.
Slowly learning how much bad info is out there…LOL.

Thanks for the tip. This strain really didn’t need a scrog net. I think between topping and LST, the net was superfluous.
Glad you like Mephisto. I just got some Mephisto beans to grow outside soon. Be interesting to see if all the hype is true.
Slowly learning how much bad info is out there…LOL.

@hope2grow is good with his nets. I’m terrible with them and don’t have the patience that he has. I also stunt my plants when I use them. I like to top and do minor LST once they’re tall enough. I do a little defoliation and lollipopping too. We all have our ways that work best for us. If you read our ongoing grow journals, or any of the journals from the many great gardeners here, you can gain a wealth of information. If you desire.

And yup Mephisto does live up to the hype. Beautiful plants that will show you great structure from the get go. Not to mention the end result. Good luck.

It’s not so much that there’s bad info out there. Well maybe with the sellers? It’s just that we’re dealing with living plants. They all have their unique needs and personality. A lot of the information out there is from people who want to generalize things. Many of us here enjoy the experience and experimenting to see what results we can achieve.

Back