4x2 tent SE 4500 Spyder lamp temps.

Reaction score
I bought a super badass setup pulled nose expenses for the Spyderco SE 4500 and a 4x2 and went with the 4-in duct fan which is vastly inadequate. So I doubled that up and with two of them and it was still inadequate so I don't went the third Pusher fan (also a 4-in cheapy Amazon fan that runs at about 200 CFM) and it finally seen some adequacy.

I'm just sayn
I would just like to recommend to shoppers get a 6 fan & spider farmer recommend their 6-in fans for a4x2 tent and se4500 lamp.

Don't get me wrong, I love your lamp it's a torch. So the temps get pretty damn high..

Presuming you are referring to the Spider Farmer SE4500, with its fairly current Samsung LM301B LEDs, high efficiency/PPE (2.8 umol/J) and with all that exhaust fan action there shouldn't be as much heating of the tent as you describe.

The air being drawn in needs to be cooler than the tent air. What is the temp. of the air being drawn into the tent? Do you exhaust the hot air into the same room vs. outside? If it's summer/hot where you are, you need to be using an air conditioner.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to anger anyone.

Id just recommend a big ass fan..

Back