Mephisto Genetics 420 Sale Update

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all, it’s with a heavy heart we have to say for the first year since being established we cannot run a 420 promotion/release of the new artisanal strains. And the shop will remain closed.

During the middle of last week we were notified by our payment processor that they would no longer offer their services for payments related to seeds.

We have been on it every day since relentlessly trying to figure out and secure a new solution before 420, however to no avail. Unfortunately arranging these things on short notice is no easy feat.

We plan these promotions months and months in advance, the MG boys have put a lot of effort in to schedule, organize, pre-pack stock and prepare for a busy but smooth time for all.

Work will continue to resolve these issues, rest assured that whenever we can re-open, the promotion WILL happen. As soon as we have any further information we’ll let it be known on all the platforms we use.

Anyway, as always we thank everyone for their continued love and support for our little company and we wish a fantastic 420 to all!

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Cool dude.........shame, but I hope you get everything sorted soon as.......we know Mephisto work hard for us......it's cool....:smiley1:

I'm not going anywhere, and I doubt all those amazing seeds are either!
Happy to hang tight while you straighten out payment processing.
Sometimes change is for the best...
and thank you for the update!
:smoking:

I kinda knew there was a problem with no announcements already. Hope the problems are resolved and everyone drooling will be able to grab some new strains.

Meanwhile check out the communal test thread for some insight on the new strains. Some real nice growing going on over there. Link in my sig.

Hey all, it’s with a heavy heart we have to say for the first year since being established we cannot run a 420 promotion/release of the new artisanal strains. And the shop will remain closed.

During the middle of last week we were notified by our payment processor that they would no longer offer their services for payments related to seeds.

We have been on it every day since relentlessly trying to figure out and secure a new solution before 420, however to no avail. Unfortunately arranging these things on short notice is no easy feat.

We plan these promotions months and months in advance, the MG boys have put a lot of effort in to schedule, organize, pre-pack stock and prepare for a busy but smooth time for all.

Work will continue to resolve these issues, rest assured that whenever we can re-open, the promotion WILL happen. As soon as we have any further information we’ll let it be known on all the platforms we use.

Anyway, as always we thank everyone for their continued love and support for our little company and we wish a fantastic 420 to all!

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Even if you guys DIDNT do promotions and sales... I’d STILL shop there. Top notch quality genetics. I mean I’m KILLING it over here in my 4x4 with my Quantum Boards

Sams Crack DWC 5gallon
4c3998b115abe111647231d7c211531c.jpg

Only 2 of those plants are not Mephisto plants
f8c9fc11c1f6575a126c8c6e21630e76.jpg

Thanks for EVERYTHING you guys do!

We will always be thankful for MG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No PayPal please... they terminated my account for buying a block of maple. Receipt said "for gunstock". Yep... an 1770s dueling pistol recreation. No arguments... banned. Time for people to stop telling us what we can and can't spend the money WE worked for on....

Back