Seed Stockers 4 og kush in nft.

68grasshopper

luvverly jubberly
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
strawberry cheese .og kush
hi fellas, im starting 5 og kush as my present grow ( 2x seed stockers og kush and 2x dp mazar )ends in about 3 weeks time,they`ve gone straight in root paper towel to germinate.
1.2 square tent ,400w hps ,6"rhino extration, gt100 nft system .ionic nutes.
pics below are my current grow, the 2 seed stockers og kush have totally out grown the 2 dp mazars.
400w hps , gonna throw in 315w cmh at weekend ti they finnish.

IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2317.JPG
IMG_2318.JPG

happy growing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ive put these 5 og kush autos in paper towel to germinate on weds,as of today ,sunday not one has even cracked a shell .
normally i would expect all shells to be off by now. not impressed.
IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG

ive put these 5 og kush autos in paper towel to germinate on weds,as of today ,sunday not one has even cracked a shell .
normally i would expect all shells to be off by now. not impressed.
View attachment 1071939 View attachment 1071940
bang them in some cubes /coco keep them warm and moist if they havnt popped in another few days there duds just did this with some slowwww photoS from SS and i got all 10 to pop best of luck no one likes seeds not germing

bang them in some cubes /coco keep them warm and moist if they havnt popped in another few days there duds just did this with some slowwww photoS from SS and i got all 10 to pop best of luck no one likes seeds not germing
:thumbsup: ive chucked them in some root riots now, i can expect the odd one not to germ but not the f***** lot,ive had magnifying glass on them
and not one is showing signs of splitting yet. ive mailed ss,they may offer replacements ? atb.

contacted seedstockers about germination and michaela has said she will send new seeds :thumbsup: but dont know when they will arrive .
only 1 has now germed. im gonna come back to this grow after next grow and start seeds which michaela is sending.,need to get seeds started asap.
my seedstockers og kush are 2 weeks away. looking good for only 400w of light .nice solid buds.not much smell.
IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
IMG_2331-001.JPG
IMG_2332.JPG

Back