NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Mephisto genetics

Strain:

4 assed monkey (gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x grape crinkle)

Did it autoflower?:

Yes, day 16.

Soil/hydro:

6 gallons of soil, of the super variety. Super soil in the lower half, nectar of the gods number 8 topsoil. The super soil was on its 5th cycle, super active!!

Nutes:

None!!! Un pH'ed well water her whole life

Light (kind and schedule):

1 300w knockoff LED on 20/4 schedule.

From seed to harvest date:

75 days

Dry Yield:

No idea, I grow for terpenes and trichomes. Roughly 42 grams.

High/Effect Duration:

Straight to the head. This one was definitely gg4 dominant. Gg4 for me goes straight to the head then floats into the body. While smoking it clouds the head with strong psychoactive effects. After about 15 minutes I feel the effects sink into the body and relax all the muscles. After about 25 minutes my head space clears up while the muscles continue to feel no pain. It keeps me functional throughout the day, for some it may be a bit too heavy. Total overall duration is short (1 hour) due to my extremely high tolereance.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

The flowers didn't get extremely tight but they sure are frosty! Most people should want to smoke it based off the look alone but there are some that might be turned off by the looser structure.

THE GROWTH: ****

Very easy plant to grow, she was left alone to do her thing. She was main cola dominant with some nice lower buds. She reached a total height of 16 inches.

THE SMELL: *****

Crazy loud terpene profile!!! She definitely smelled during growth and reeks even more in the jar. Gg4 all the way, fresh rubber and glue with the slightest hint of pine and grapes from the grape crinkle. Be careful with her terps, very stinky in the greatest way possible.

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth and flavorful. I normally smoke out of a dry sherlock pipe but this lady seems to want to be twisted into a joint. I can't tell you what it is but the effects seem to be a bit amplified through a joint. Powerful and exotic.

THE HIGH
:

See above. Heady effects with great taste.

20170901_121948.jpg
20170901_122010.jpg
20170901_122016.jpg
20170901_122022.jpg
20170901_122027.jpg
20170901_122036.jpg
20170901_122048.jpg

She is great for extracts as well. This is a 1 month cured .25 gram nug, first squish.

20171016_140937.jpg

***DISCLAIMER***
Not everyone is the same and cannabis effects everyone differently. Within our Endocannabinoid systems some of these effects may be different or even reverse. Please enjoy responsibly.:smoking:

Man oh man, I was hoping to avoid spending any more on seeds as I've got way too many already but this....this might just tip me over the edge. Crazy loud terpene profile you say?

Man oh man, I was hoping to avoid spending any more on seeds as I've got way too many already but this....this might just tip me over the edge. Crazy loud terpene profile you say?

For sure. I grow a lot of plants throughout the year. This is one of the loudest. :thumbsup:

Nice review man. You made your own super soil?

Thank you.Yes sir. I recycle it after every use as well. So, this was on its 5th cycle. The bacteria and fungi are very, very active now.:headbang:

Very nice review. I keep putting off soaking some seeds cause it’s such a hard decision which ones. These reviews make it hard when u thought u had your mind made up.

Exactly. And I just started growing them so I️ want to try their classics but when they’re dropping this new stuff it’s hard to keep up. Then there’s the strains that aren’t available anymore. Luckily I️ am gettin g my hands on some toofless alien and got some chem bubbly. Too much. Then ya got sour strawberry Kush and something with cookies in it coming up. More we probably don’t know about too.

Nice review. This is on the top of my list to snag during the upcoming sale, and by the looks of it I won't be disappointed! :biggrin:

Back