Live Stoners 3 leaf thc bomb

Reaction score
Here is my tri leaf thc bomb. This is only my 5th ever seed I have planted as im new to all this. My first 4 nyc diesels sprouted well and are all doing ok. Apparently this is quite rare so imagine my surprise on my 5th seed in. Does anyone have any info or tips on 3 leaves? Will it do ok? One side seems to be a little droopy compared with the rest. Pics day 1+2

Attachments

• 20170609_114249.jpg
    20170609_114249.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 20170610_103038.jpg
    20170610_103038.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 20170610_103048.jpg
    20170610_103048.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 115
Hey and welcome.
Three leaves! They will grow about 1/3 more side branches than regular seedlings, so a 3-leaf seedling might be a good candidate for cannabis training or a ScrOG setup.
Have a blast with it. Oh, and you should start a journal if you haven't already.
Peace and happy growing.

Hey and welcome.
Three leaves! They will grow about 1/3 more side branches than regular seedlings, so a 3-leaf seedling might be a good candidate for cannabis training or a ScrOG setup.
Have a blast with it. Oh, and you should start a journal if you haven't already.
Peace and happy growing.
Hey and welcome.
Peace and happy growing.
Hey... so would I be right in thinking more side branching=bigger yeild or would the plant just even up the average yeild over the plant. (Assuming good conditions) I'm looking forward to playing with it as 2 of my nyc are day 49 and they have been trained and weaved and allsorts and seem to be doing well (with my novice eyes anyway). I started noting main bits like feeding days, start of different phases and such down as I started but yeah definitely this time around I will be keeping a day to day log for my future reference in other grows. Thanks for the advice I'll post some pics up along the way

hey buddy welcome to afn. give me a tag when you get your journal up n running. got some thc bomb last year and it lived up to the title. would love to watch one grow : )

hey buddy welcome to afn. give me a tag when you get your journal up n running. got some thc bomb last year and it lived up to the title. would love to watch one grow : )
No worries mate ill keep you in the loop : ) yeah the pics I've seen of them grown look gorgeous. Hopefully I can do it some justice lol

No worries mate ill keep you in the loop : ) yeah the pics I've seen of them grown look gorgeous. Hopefully I can do it some justice lol
i only got my hands a little bit but it was properly cured and looked like it was made entirely made from thc. just turned into beautiful sparkly dust in the grinder.awesome stuff : )

Nice : )
i only got my hands a little bit but it was properly cured and looked like it was made entirely made from thc. just turned into beautiful sparkly dust in the grinder.awesome stuff : )[/QUOTE
i only got my hands a little bit but it was properly cured and looked like it was made entirely made from thc. just turned into beautiful sparkly dust in the grinder.awesome stuff : )
Nice : ) I cant wait for it. I've got 4 more to go after this but I've got some moby dick xxl and some og kush from dinafem too so decisions decisions as ive only space for 2 in flower room & 2 in veg room

Welcome Q.........That is a first for me. Not sure how rare it is, but I never had one. Let's hope you get three time the harvest and three times the buzz. Wouldn't that be cool

enjoy..................eP.

Here is my tri leaf thc bomb. This is only my 5th ever seed I have planted as im new to all this. My first 4 nyc diesels sprouted well and are all doing ok. Apparently this is quite rare so imagine my surprise on my 5th seed in. Does anyone have any info or tips on 3 leaves? Will it do ok? One side seems to be a little droopy compared with the rest. Pics day 1+2
Awesome plant man , i had a 3 leafer like that i called it my clover dragon . it was an sd reg or duurty i cant remember. It died cuz bugs got to it or sumthin

Last edited:
Welcome Q.........That is a first for me. Not sure how rare it is, but I never had one. Let's hope you get three time the harvest and three times the buzz. Wouldn't that be cool

enjoy..................eP.
:thumbsup: hey P :vibes:.....cheers for stopping by. I know :cool1: right. I can't wait to see how she looks. It's a right treat for me. I can't really find much info about them.... Although I'm a little worried she might be abit "knackered" if you will, as she looks abit yellow in comparison with the NYC, (same conditions aside from a day younger.)
20170614_151040.jpg
Two leaves are curled too. Maybe she's just a sensitive little girl....hopefully some tlc will make her happy.
20170614_151100.jpg
NYC day 7
THC BOMB (top) day 6

Both got a light feed of dutch pro take root today at 1/4 strength.

Back