Indoor 2x HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG AUTOS

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
So, it's time to start up the indoor grow... First thing, I would like to thank @HSO-Mark for gifting me 5 each of Chocolate mint og auto and passion fruit punch photos after I missed joining the HSO grow off due to working and not seeing the post! I apologize to mark for not having the setup yet that I planned on...coming in the near future.
Ok so here we go!
LIGHT- HOLLAND STAR X5 "1500" WATT PUSHING ACTUAL 250-300 W

MEDIUM- PRO MIX PREMIUM moisture potting mix 80-90% peat moss,coir,perlite,ground limestone,wetting agent, and mycorrhizae. 2 cu ft. Mixed with that is 16 qts of MG perlite rinsed thoroughly and 1 1/2 lbs of earthworm castings cuz I had it laying around and figured what the hell.

SPACE- 2X2X7 Foot closet with mylar on walls.

NUTRIENTS- GREEN LEAF NUTRIENTS MEGACROP ONE PART VERSION 3
BUD EXPLOSION FOR FLOWER AND MOLASSES FOR LATER IN GROW.

Seeds were put in spring water to soak at 9:20 am Sunday October 4 th , soil is mixed. Pots are filled and presoaked and in grow closet with lights on to warm soil...will be planting seeds in final pots tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• KIMG0334.JPG
    KIMG0334.JPG
    677.9 KB · Views: 24
  • KIMG0335.JPG
    KIMG0335.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • KIMG0336.JPG
    KIMG0336.JPG
    983.4 KB · Views: 32
  • KIMG0337.JPG
    KIMG0337.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • KIMG0338.JPG
    KIMG0338.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • KIMG0339.JPG
    KIMG0339.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • KIMG0340.JPG
    KIMG0340.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • KIMG0333.JPG
    KIMG0333.JPG
    843.7 KB · Views: 33
Seeds were put in spring water to soak at 9:20 am Sunday October 4 th , soil is mixed. Pots are filled and presoaked and in grow closet with lights on to warm soil...will be planting seeds in final pots tomorrow morning.
hi my friend I've just grown 2 of these 1 in a solo cup another in a 15 ltr autopot what a great strain and a great smoke

hi my friend I've just grown 2 of these 1 in a solo cup another in a 15 ltr autopot what a great strain and a great smoke
Yeah @St. Tom when I saw It I just had to try it on for size. It just sounded delicious! And again, I wanna thank HSO mark for giving me the opportunity! I've been checking in on your posts of the CMOG autos and I'm loving what I'm seeing!

Yeah @St. Tom when I saw It I just had to try it on for size. It just sounded delicious! And again, I wanna thank HSO mark for giving me the opportunity! I've been checking in on your posts of the CMOG autos and I'm loving what I'm seeing!
such an easy-going plant and a breeze to trim also can you tag me occasionally i took this pic today of a dry bud

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_125535.jpg
    IMG_20201004_125535.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 42
Yup, will do on the tagging... I'll keep ya in the loop! And I must say that is a very nice looking nug. Easy to trim you say? Nice cuz the alaskan purple I cut down yesterday was a bitch! Super tight noding and lots of little fan clusters!

So the soil I guess is soilless as it's 80-90% sphagnum peat. But 56.8 qts of that and added 16 qts perlite, not quite a 3rd. Oh and 2 gal pots I used in last grow indoors. Crap load of holes in em.

So, not quite a 24 hr soak... Seeds are in the final pots under water bottle humidity domes. Fingers crossed
KIMG0345.JPG

30 hrs in the soil/ medium and no action yet temp is at 85f under humidity domes...

So...31 hrs is the magic number! Both above soil, barely but there. I will take a pic tomorrow am and post 2/2 on germ so far! Nice! Thanks again @HSO-Mark and a shout out to @St. Tom this is officially day one!

Back