Dutch Passion 2Stoned2Care Does DP AUTO BLUEBERRY+Autopot

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
Here we go again,after my last harvest the bar has been set sky high so lets get straight back at it,same setup as last grow

Tent=2x2x5.7 secret jardin dr60
Light=mars 2 400w
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=45w 1foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix,clay pebbles
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,density calmag pro,density power boost pro
Pots=1 pot 15ltr autopot system with airdome
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

Popped a blueberry in a glass of water yesterday 12 hours later she had sunk so into damp paper onto a plate another plate on top and into my tent she went,should have a tap root soon then into the medium she will go 2cm deep

i have never smoked blueberry before but i have heard so many good smoke reports it makes my mouth water just thinking about it

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Hell yeah man killin it :D ,yeah man 2x 400 should def get the job done with a nice spread hehe ;) And using density id like to know more about them really ..cool as man :)
Welcome my friend its just 1 mars 400w(190w actuall draw) but i will be getting a 400w hps for the last 3 weeks of flower to get those buds swelling nice and fat :biggrin:

Welcome my friend its just 1 mars 400w but i will be getting a 400w hps for the last 3 weeks of flower to get those buds swelling nice and fat :biggrin:
Ahh cool as man sorry read that wrong and i'm high as hell so that's not helping..:D But yeah But (there's always a but with me haha) ,since we should always push each other id say opt for the 600w that way its more efficient for the lumens-watts-$ and they grow knockout buds , The pc you might be sittin on right now could be using that :D

Ahh cool as man sorry read that wrong and i'm high as hell so that's not helping..:D But yeah But (there's always a but with me haha) ,since we should always push each other id say opt for the 600w that way its more efficient for the lumens-watts-$ and they grow knockout buds , The pc you might be sittin on right now could be using that :D
i think a 600w would be to much for my 2x2 tent bro its over 80 degrees already with my led in there

i think a 600w would be to much for my 2x2 tent bro its over 80 degrees already with my led in there
Yer I also struggle with heat from the LED. In the winter/spring, I hardly noticed, but summer is kicking our butt

I pulled up a chair here bro! Want to see the show from the first row!:pop:
And i would like to see that bluebarry at least beauty like your brooklyn sunrise was! :vibe:
Good luck mate!:goodluck:

Welcome my friend you are always welcome,i will try my best but my sunrise will be hard to match but we will see :devil:

Back