New Grower 2nd Indoor Grow GG4xZkittlez & NL#5/Haze & NYC Sour Diesel & White Widow & Bubble Gum & Crystal Meth

Reaction score
4x8 tent

Ladies:
GG4xZkittlez - Reg Photo
NL#5xHaze - Auto
NYC Sour Diesel - Auto
Amphetamine (NYC Sour Diesel) - Auto
Crystal Meth (Mexican x Eearly Skunk x TrainWreck x Hawaii) - Auto
White Widow - Auto
Bubble Gum - Auto

I picked up 2 new tools for the indoor grow tent. Bluelab pH Controller & I got rid of the cheap Chinese LED Lights from eBay and replaced it with some CREE CXB3590 COB Lights.

1. Bluelab pH Controller
bluelabphcontroller.jpg

2. Cree Cob Lights CXB3590
5325325.jpg

5327543.jpg

Now, before I continue, I'd like to explain this batch of ladies. I started them before I went away on a trip, I came back to a realization I was forced to move, so instead of transplanting, I left the plants in the solos. About half of them started to pre flower.

The ladies in the solos:
994429422.jpg

5ff6733.jpg

Here they are after transplanting and in the tent for 2 weeks.
They were transplanted in different size pots.
7 & 10 gal fabric pots
3 gal plastic pots
ee8989.jpg

On the left, there is also 2 regular photos, they are GG#4xZkittlez
0725498283.jpg

Here's a couple pics of individual pots, they love the CREE lights...
cf11383.jpg
dd93783.jpg

4x8 tent

Ladies:
GG4xZkittlez - Reg Photo
NL#5xHaze - Auto
NYC Sour Diesel - Auto
Amphetamine (NYC Sour Diesel) - Auto
Crystal Meth (Mexican x Eearly Skunk x TrainWreck x Hawaii) - Auto
White Widow - Auto
Bubble Gum - Auto

I picked up 2 new tools for the indoor grow tent. Bluelab pH Controller & I got rid of the cheap Chinese LED Lights from eBay and replaced it with some CREE CXB3590 COB Lights.

1. Bluelab pH Controller
View attachment 973673

2. Cree Cob Lights CXB3590
View attachment 973671

View attachment 973672

Now, before I continue, I'd like to explain this batch of ladies. I started them before I went away on a trip, I came back to a realization I was forced to move, so instead of transplanting, I left the plants in the solos. About half of them started to pre flower.

The ladies in the solos:
View attachment 973674
View attachment 973675

Here they are after transplanting and in the tent for 2 weeks.
They were transplanted in different size pots.
7 & 10 gal fabric pots
3 gal plastic pots
View attachment 973676

On the left, there is also 2 regular photos, they are GG#4xZkittlez
View attachment 973677

Here's a couple pics of individual pots, they love the CREE lights...
View attachment 973678 View attachment 973680

Hi and welcome to AFN! Your ladies look to be loving that light! Great grow space, looks like a move for the better. Glad you were able to graduate them from the solo cups. Is this your first grow?

I’m on my first grow now, in a 3x3 with a Gorilla Glue and 2 Northern Lights. They are just about to flower (fingers crossed).

What are your plans for the photoperiod when she is ready to flower?

Hi and welcome to AFN! Your ladies look to be loving that light! Great grow space, looks like a move for the better. Glad you were able to graduate them from the solo cups. Is this your first grow?

I’m on my first grow now, in a 3x3 with a Gorilla Glue and 2 Northern Lights. They are just about to flower (fingers crossed).

What are your plans for the photoperiod when she is ready to flower?

@davisgirl This is my second grow. They started in solo cups when my first group of ladies neared their end. My original plan with the solos was to transplant after my trip, but my move (ended up moving twice) threw off all of my plans... I will actually just start placing solos between pots from now on... Taking inspiration from the solo grow challenge on this forum....
My plan for the photoperiod is to take either take her outdoors to an outdoor greenhouse, or... i am contemplating turning a spare bathroom into a grow, and place the photoperiod plant in the bathtub... It can go either way, I have not decided yet.

I went away for 48 hrs. and came back to the a/c leaking and flooding the grow room and indoor tent....

fvds4r2cq3w.jpg

but...

an outdoor green house did come in and was waiting for me on the porch...

So in a bold move, I built the greenhouse outside, and moved all plants out there.

zhj5435h.jpg

Now I got all this extra equipment, I guess i'll just sell it on ebay/amazon...

vbersgh543.jpg

Back