Reaction score
Okay guys I'm switching from a 250 watt HPS to a BOSSLED Ⅱ1000W Double Chips(Double 5w) LED Grow Light Full Specturm for Greenhouse and Indoor Plant Flowering Growing (10w Leds). How much of a difference in the yield should I expect on a 20 on 4 off cycle. I'm just saying all things being equal will it be a huge difference

Coffeekush, no this is my very first experience with them I'm very excited. Been watching tons of video doing a lot of reading so we will see what we shall see

Okay cool, that's not a problem at all. If you have a dimmer switch on it, that'll help ease the girl(s) into the intensity of the LED's. But starting out I'd keep it about 4' above the seedlings on veg mode. Other people use both and that's totally up to you. But personally I just go with veg mode till its time to turn them both on in flower. I'm pretty new with them myself. I only have two 100 watt Advanced Diamond Series led's. But as long as you do a little research, I think you'll do just fine. I also like to use a whit piece of paper and hold it up towards the led panel and bring it down till you see all the colors blend together as that'll be a good height for the canopy as long as they can handle the light. I'd like to think @witchyhour told me about it. She's helped me a lot too. Hope this helps and I hope to see what you can do with the led!

Okay cool, that's not a problem at all. If you have a dimmer switch on it, that'll help ease the girl(s) into the intensity of the LED's. But starting out I'd keep it about 4' above the seedlings on veg mode. Other people use both and that's totally up to you. But personally I just go with veg mode till its time to turn them both on in flower. I'm pretty new with them myself. I only have two 100 watt Advanced Diamond Series led's. But as long as you do a little research, I think you'll do just fine. I also like to use a whit piece of paper and hold it up towards the led panel and bring it down till you see all the colors blend together as that'll be a good height for the canopy as long as they can handle the light. I'd like to think @witchyhour told me about it. She's helped me a lot too. Hope this helps and I hope to see what you can do with the led!
Thanks, Coffee! :)

But I think it was @Af_mini who said that.

Back