Mephisto Genetics 24Carat x Cosmic Queen

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
New strain I think, so excited to try it out. I will post all updates on this post. Hopefully it will make it easier on seeing progress.
0522191510~2_Signature.jpg

0524191434~2_Signature.jpg
View attachment 1073572

Attachments

• 0615190735b~2.jpg
    0615190735b~2.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Yess I’ll sub for this! I just saw someone (maybe you, can’t recall) post that they received it as a freebie on a recent order. When I first saw it I thought to myself.. that’s gonna be one hell of a cross, maybe even a match made in heaven. Super glad you started a thread for this, can’t wait to see how this turns out! How many ya starting just 1? Did you say this may be a new strain? As in they may offer it in the future (oh I hope so lol)

Yess I’ll sub for this! I just saw someone (maybe you, can’t recall) post that they received it as a freebie on a recent order. When I first saw it I thought to myself.. that’s gonna be one hell of a cross, maybe even a match made in heaven. Super glad you started a thread for this, can’t wait to see how this turns out! How many ya starting just 1? Did you say this may be a new strain? As in they may offer it in the future (oh I hope so lol)
Yeah, I had a 2 males so one got cut and replaced. Just couldn't wait to drop and find out what it is. But also @water farm just got the same.

Back