Live Stoners 2016 is my Time! An Autofower Message to All!

BCrisis420

Aha, Not my problem!
Reaction score
Hey folks, BCrisis here.

New to the growing game, haven't even had my first grow yet. Been loading up on lots of info from all over the place and am super excited to add this community and all that's being offered to the "database" lol. By the end of this month I hope to be posting up my first grow thread and with your help, make it a phenomenal experience. Shout out to the homey A-Train for encouraging me to make an intro thread after recognizing my name on here lol. Took me long enough.

Glad you made it to the intro there fella.... I know you said you have a data base from all over the canna web..... well you don't need that anymore... lol... you have found the promise land. It is here and here it is my friend. I too joined many forums in the beginning and 1 by 1 I left them and something kept pulling me back here... it's infectious Ole buddy. You'll have the bug before ya know it.

Can't wait to watch your first grow I'm always here so hit me up

Welcome to the network bud! This place is full of experienced growers that are happy to help out, and the help tends to come pretty quick. You'll get the AFN vibe soon enough, till then get that grow going! I wanna' watch it. Take care bud.:smoking:

Welcome to the brotherhood BC! You came to the best canna site on the web! No wrong way to grow here and no belittling of any sort. We are a close community of passionate, helpful growers that want one thing...to help others be successful growers! Need anything at all, give a shout! :welcome:

Welcome brother, we are all here for ya. This is a great community that loves to help others, so read as much as you can and ask questions.

BC,

about time !!! We have been waiting.....glad you made it to the Auto side of life....Welcome friend. eP.

So I got kind of impatient, and wanted to practice a bit before I make my main purchase of materials. I grabbed a bunch a stuff on Amazon that should be here on Sunday to get that first grow going. I have some bag seeds, 3 actually, and 1 is from some Green Crack I smoked the week AFTER I decided to get into growing. They're Photoperiod seeds but I'l take that! By the way @A-Train I put up my Avatar lol.

Back