Outdoor 2012 photo plants

K

krizzle421

ok well i know these arnt autos but i felt id share them with you all anyway :)
im looking for 2nd opinion feed back as to comments and concerns anyone has with them

the strains are bubblicous, ssog, early skunk and violator kush

the small ones are clones that have been dug up by raccoons twice already but there still kicking

any input to noticable deficencys or issues will be greatly appreciated as iv seen some but thats why im asking for second opinions bfore i act

thank you all:)

i also want to note that these are not multiple plants in the same pics they are just fimmd and lstd to maximize colas

Nice grow man grew that violater before indoors tasty shit. Give the urine in open bottle a try seems to be working for me. I find if your having problems with animals in veg stage its going to get hole lot worse during flowering because of the stink. Good luck with your grow

will def try the urine IV already put dog hair around em but the weirdest thing is the going after the fresh planted clones rather than the older plants which are in full bud which def have way stronger smells especially the super sour og n violator, which brings me to blame the fresh turned soil rather than the plants aroma itself. regardless tho the human sent of urine should deter any intruders and I'm glad you reminded me of that lol I was actually debating bringing some live traps to catch the culprit n relocate them a few miles away

Back