Lighting 20 or 24?

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey growers, just ordered 2 autocobs from BigSm0, and wanted to know what other autocob user's light schedules are. I have always used 20/4, but going to be cold for good part of next grow so wouldn't mind the lights on to keep temps up. Plus I am new to cobs all together so 24/0 maybe a better option. Any thoughts welcome.

Jus me bro..i run 24/0..keep stretch to a minimum...works for me

18-6 currently Im 12-12 , due to photos in my tent. but autos , ALWAYS 18-6. LMFAO sorry just saw the title. 20-24 LMAO yeah Im 18-6 fit right in LOL sorry

I've ran from 18-24hrs. Wound up at 19/5. I also have autocobs coming and will most likely stay at 19/6. I am looking to cut back on electric usage while at a minimum keeping yield the same. Which I believe I'll be able to increase my yield. I see your point with the winter runs though. If your gonna need the heat might as well get the light source as well. Although I'm not sure how much heat you'll get. Good luck with your adventure into the white light. I'm excited about mine.

currently 24, mainly cause i got sick of my timers shitting themselves on my HPS lol. seems ok at the moment.

I've ran from 18-24hrs. Wound up at 19/5. I also have autocobs coming and will most likely stay at 19/6. I am looking to cut back on electric usage while at a minimum keeping yield the same. Which I believe I'll be able to increase my yield. I see your point with the winter runs though. If your gonna need the heat might as well get the light source as well. Although I'm not sure how much heat you'll get. Good luck with your adventure into the white light. I'm excited about mine.
I have a heat light that doesn't make light just heat but if I can use my light I have now in winter they keep it mid 70's in tent. Heat lamp was wilting 1 plant cause it was pointed right at it lol my bad. Don't like using but can if needed. Going to do 1st Fastbuds in a couple weeks so going to be cold 2/3's of the grow so will need heat.

Back