Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
What's up Genetic Lurkers!:bighug:

2 Trainee places to fill!:vibe:

SEEDSTOCKERS spend 2 places for the new 2019 battle run for newbies on site with at least 50 AFN posts to apply, beginning 1. Leg at the first of February, EU only ----> this is a sponsored seed battle, so YOU can choose a strain to jump in and train for the official SEED TEST TEAM 2019!:pass:

This is a special offer, because lots of addis will follow!:d5:

You have 432 posts, so that's more than 50, are you EU and have free grow space for at least 1 plant and you're sure to finish from seed to harvest you're in!:headbang:
Count me in, I’m sure I can manage that! I’m in the EU.......we’ll, till we leave that is!

What happens now? I’m a newb remember, you may need to explain a few things as we go especially if I’ve had a smoke,lol

What happens now? I’m a newb remember, you may need to explain a few things as we go especially if I’ve had a smoke,lol
Seedstockers will contact you for Addy. Then you get your beans and get ready to grow. You have to germ between 16/1 and 1/2

Sent from my comfy chair

Seedstockers will contact you for Addy. Then you get your beans and get ready to grow. You have to germ between 16/1 and 1/2

Sent from my comfy chair
Cheers, do I need to do updates ect? Excuse the dumb questions but I only really hang around the grower threads and the like. Don’t really follow the battles and comps but I’m game for anything......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back