1st TOP DRESS 1ST DAY OF FLOWER

Builder0101

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.
Hello,
This is the 1st day of flower 5 weeks 1 day since germination. She is in a living organic 70% coco 30% pearlite. To that was added 2 cups worm, 2tbs green sand, 2 tbs azomite, 1 tbs bone, 2 tbs kelp, 2 TVs alfalfa, 4 tbs 444, 1 tbs bat (0-14-0), 1 tbs neem, 1tbs epsom salts, Mycorrhizae, watered in with humic, fulvic, molasses, kelp, worm liche tea.
Something like that. Cooked for 3 weeks at room temp. Had great fungal growth on surface. Since germination she has had several teas as well as foliar sprays. She has been watered with un-PHed water since birth other than last 5 waterings which were PHed to 6.5, 6.3, 6.0, 5.8, and 5.8. Watering b4 last her older sister had a runoff PH of 6.77 (just for reference)

I have all of the inputs obviously. I also have available to me Earth Juice Rainbow Mix Pro Bloom 2-14-2. In addition to the afore mentioned supplements I have DIY ground banana peels, DIY calcium carbonate, fresh aloe, salicylic acid...

She is a Sativa dom Auto. Her top is perfectly level through only LST. Only 15ish main top colas at the moment but that may just be the strain. Just look at those fan leaves. It goes without saying that she is perfect. Historically this is the point where the wheels begin to fall off.

I would almost like to bring her across the finish line with nothing but teas and foliar sprays. Oh and she has an avocado, banana, and carrot peel avocado pod and worms. She has had one Recharge treatment. I think I want to give her just 30% 444, 70% Earth Juice 2-14-2 Bloom, and worm castings. Any thoughts? And yes I am going to PH from now on at 5.8-6.5ish.

Since I have a 5 plant perpetual grow, if I were to finish her with teas and foliar sprays, her bloom specific inputs would be added to her tea last minute. I.E. ground banana peels, bone or bat...

Attachments

• 20200413_034433.jpg
    20200413_034433.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200413_034416.jpg
    20200413_034416.jpg
    886.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200412_164602.jpg
    20200412_164602.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 54
I would wait on the 70% 2-12-2 earth juice I will say that I've had to keep a decent nitrogen level aswell as more mag not cal also the plant isn't building buds yet so and increase in p or k can have negative effects I think u should hit it with the recharge and your normal feed and you could add 20% earth juice to that but then leave it for a bit water only if needed. She looks good bud if u need nething just tag me bud I will try to help with wat I can, keep up the good work and sending good vibes and karma ur way.

I would wait on the 70% 2-12-2 earth juice I will say that I've had to keep a decent nitrogen level aswell as more mag not cal also the plant isn't building buds yet so and increase in p or k can have negative effects I think u should hit it with the recharge and your normal feed and you could add 20% earth juice to that but then leave it for a bit water only if needed. She looks good bud if u need nething just tag me bud I will try to help with wat I can, keep up the good work and sending good vibes and karma

@Fitzy
Thank you,
So I have liquid fish. I could do a daily light fish (N) and a little epsom every few days. Is it your philosophy to get Autos through stretch b4 going to bloom nutes? Is that your point?
Peace.

That plant looks super healthy. Plus you heavily amended that coco... There is no proper "time" to top dress. You let the plant tell you when to top dress, not a calendar. If the plant looks hungry (leaves start turning a light green with no rust spots), then feed. If it's not broke, don't go grab a hammer. Trust and follow your 1st instinct.

Thank you @Proph
This is the point where I tend to get off track. As you know from my calcium thread (still having issues there staying the course lower PH)
The teas and amended soil always gets my plants to this point in perfect condition. I am seriously considering teas till the end of the run with one caveat, liquid organic bloom in light dose from time to time. Or extra light every water. So much yo learn and observe. I talked to my other plant last night and she whispered Phosphorus in my ear. Not sure if I was hearing things.

Ya but I would not feed at all right now as @Proph said I would wait till she tells u especially if u have all that in ur coco also I wouldn't run water to run off bc u will flush some of ur nutes away for no reason going to full run off is in my opinion only for salt base nutes with coco also wat are you ph ing to just wondering when I ran a similar setup I had to run 6.5ph or she wasn't happy lol.

@Fitzy @Proph
Yes agreed nothing other than what I have been doing. As Proph said so it is. Should have been more clear. When I do ad nutes then teas, liquids...
Was my thought for her.
I never PHed her till recently so at a guess her average water has been at 8.0. Last 5 watering have been between 6.5 and 5.8 as others in the tent were showing signs of PH lockout. My last runoff, (another plant not her, was 6.77).
I like the idea of essentially no runoff for her. She is happy why drain away what she has going on? I'll give her a little less water. I dont water to runoff perse just to saturation.

Like proph said no magic time to start and starting to early can cause the problems like lock out. The best thing is to carefully watch to see if she is getting lighter green or if the leaves have a purplish hue then you no it needs more or less of something it looks great so far just keep an eye on her and remember to take notes I no it sounds kinda dumb but u can then go back and see wat worked or didn't work especially if running the same strain/strains that was the single best thing it helped me lol.

Back