Indoor 1st Indoor grow 2x Himalayan Blue Diesel and 1x Trans Siberian

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This will be my second journal. I will not update my first one anymore, just because it was a random journal to see how the seed does on its own kind of thing. Ill try to update this journal as much as possible. I guess you can say this is going to be my FIRST complete grow. I tried photo, but I went on a trip and my brother helped kill my plants and I have a one random HBD soil outdoor journal that’s pretty whack. Now for the good stuff that I’ll be using.

Seeds: 2x Short Stuff Seeds Himalayan Blue Diesel, 1x Auto Seeds Trans Siberian
Tent: Secret Jardin DS120W 2x4x5’ 6”
Medium: Ocean Forrest
Pot Size: 2 Gal
Nutrients: Fox Farm dirty dozen at ½ strength and Earth Juice Cal-n-Mag
Nutrient Schedule: I will be using Fox Farms schedule on there website
Water: Tap water left out 24+ hours then ph'd to 6.5 and aerated 24/7 till use.
Lighting: Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3w (AKsteel suggested it)
Light Schedule: 20/4
Filtration: I’m going to buy a Phresh Filter 400cfm, a 6x18 duct silencer and a 6” hyper fan.
Germination: Paper towel method
IMG_2067.JPG

Today I started the germ process; so let’s get these “tomatoes” growing.
IMG_2068.JPGIMG_2069.JPGIMG_2070.JPG

My first question is should I use Cal/Mag from the start when they’re a seedling or when they only show signs of needing it? I’m thinking of having my light around 18”s above the girls, through out the whole grow is that ok? Any info, hints, tricks, advice is greatly accepted.

Last edited:
They shouldn't need any nutes til they start veggin 3-5 fith set of leaves i usually include calmg in my fert schedule rather than wait for signs of deficiencys

well i have to change my soil since they dont sell happy frog on my my state. i heard some horror stories and some good stories about ocean forest. any one have any suggestions? i want something thats easy to work with and doesnt need alot of adjusting

well the seeds popped open today i just planting them and put in the tent

Last edited:
Don't be discouraged if HBD doesn't grow well. I've had a tough time with that strain. Sometimes its just genetics. I tried asking around at the time to no avail. Hope you have a better road with her than I did. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up. Well the babys decided to show them selves yesterdayimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Well my trans and 1 hbd are doing good the other hdb is really small. ill post pics later

Back