1st Grow - Week 11 - zkittlez og

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hi peoples
quick update, week 11 today , pretty much the same thing as the last 4 weeks, the bud continues to fatten up while the rest of the plant slowly dies, a race against time really , just waiting until I see amber trichs then chop. Trichs have been all clear on leaves and bud ..... until today I finally noticed some milky heads, big relief. I’m just hoping there’s enough green left on her for this final push before she totally gives in.
wouldn’t say I’m nervous anymore, probably disappointed in myself , and will have to put my first grow down as a fail in my opinion as she hasn’t stayed healthy through the entire grow. And right now I’m not really learning anything I’m just keeping feeds low and praying a lot. But overall yes I’ve learnt a fare bit to take to my 2nd grow and lots of that is down to you guys . Cheers peoples.
The Sheriff
Day 77
9E419BA7-8CC7-47B9-A3A0-2E1B37E4924B.jpeg
DC5D652C-DAB0-46F9-8603-D77518BE5C86.jpeg
A9B63043-2998-48B5-BC7E-E61958226943.jpeg

No need to be disappointed, those look like some nice sized buds. Shouldn't be much longer!

They look decent to me bro but I can be my own worsed critic so I understand but as long as your buds mature that's all that matters and well done

Just keep checking those trichs mate. The optimal window is within a fortnight as soon as amber appears :drool:

No need to be disappointed, those look like some nice sized buds. Shouldn't be much longer!
Cheers bud appreciate that, don’t get me wrong I’m not on a downer, I would never of dreamed my first grow would be like it is. ive lost most of my bud leaves over 4 weeks and everything else has turned aswell. Lockout I think, after transition. It is what it is , all my own choices . Like I said I just wanna see amber then im chopping.

Cheers bud appreciate that, don’t get me wrong I’m not on a downer, I would never of dreamed my first grow would be like it is. ive lost most of my bud leaves over 4 weeks and everything else has turned aswell. Lockout I think, after transition. It is what it is , all my own choices . Like I said I just wanna see amber then im chopping.
Had a similar issue with my first grow, waited as long as I could and ended up chopping her down with no ambers but was mostly cloudy. It's been curing for about a week and a half now. Tested it out after a week of curing and got a decent high from it. Good luck and hopefully she'll pull through!

you made it to the finish line, well done bud.........NEXT lol

Hi peoples
quick update, week 11 today , pretty much the same thing as the last 4 weeks, the bud continues to fatten up while the rest of the plant slowly dies, a race against time really , just waiting until I see amber trichs then chop. Trichs have been all clear on leaves and bud ..... until today I finally noticed some milky heads, big relief. I’m just hoping there’s enough green left on her for this final push before she totally gives in.
wouldn’t say I’m nervous anymore, probably disappointed in myself , and will have to put my first grow down as a fail in my opinion as she hasn’t stayed healthy through the entire grow. And right now I’m not really learning anything I’m just keeping feeds low and praying a lot. But overall yes I’ve learnt a fare bit to take to my 2nd grow and lots of that is down to you guys . Cheers peoples.
The Sheriff
Day 77
View attachment 1322435View attachment 1322436View attachment 1322437
Jhezz looks lovely mate !

Back