1ST GROW DAY 56 ZKITTLEZ OG- BARNEYS

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hello peoples
Another week has past with my grow, “ meh” is how I would describe this week in the tent. Not too much has changed from last week , she continues to develop white hairs, very busy plant, getting some light orange hairs appearing now so heading in the right direaction she just seems very slow. Now I’ve said a few times that I won’t defol, but she was getting way out of control and the canopy was more like an umbrella, I don’t think much light or air was getting to her so over a 2 day period i thinned her out as much as I was comfortable with, which turned out to be quite a moderate defol, hard to say if she appreciated it or not because she always been a slow mover and continues slowly, now I think she looks a bit tatty, and beat up. I’ve also had a couple of other issues with her but that will be a separate post later.
ive had to really lower my feeds to keep the numbers down. Ec in is 1.1/ 1.2 run off is around 1.3, I believe that to be not to bad for now, but I need to get on top of this feeding because I don’t think I’m doing my plant any favours, personally I think she on her way out slowly, we shall see, so all in all not a great week and feel I have too much plant for my little knowledge, anyway here’s a few weekly snapshots of her.
stay cool peoples
The Sheriff
6555BDF2-BBD5-458D-B82C-DC8BF085E5BC.jpeg

158823AF-7993-493F-AAEE-BE347DAE9E88.jpeg
4F82E239-7556-48E9-8E0C-85BE4727BE5E.jpeg

The plant is doing fine. The problem is with your expectations.

Reactions: EP3
The plant is doing fine. The problem is with your expectations.

I’m not really expecting anything never have done from day one, I don’t feel that lucky . Will post tomorrow of the issues I’m having, . Thanks for reassurance............ I think.

I think she looks good. She will fatten up.

:cheers:
EP3

Back