New Grower 1st autoflower in coco questions, planting straight into coco ? no transplant ?

J

joeblo

hey fellas getting setup for my 1st coco grow/indoor grow , have grown auto's only twice before (freebies) but have grown regular strains for the past 3 seasons all this was outdoors in soil

having to move my grow indoors due to moving to the city (still a country boy at heart :D:peace:)

got a 600w cooltubed hps otw with a 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent some cana coco an canna coco nutes and some superthrive for bloom adative i just use unsulfered blackstrap mollasus an potash

my question is ive found with auto's they dont like to be transplanted so was planning to germinate (paper towel 98% with this) an plant straight into coco in 3 gallon pots , but coco is inert , so what should i use during the seedling-sexing stage ? what do you cooc gurus do ?

thinking a 70/30 coco perlite mix

i was thinking ph h2o with some superthrive for the 1st 7-10 days will this be enough to get them off to a good start considering cooc is inert and has no base nutes then onto 1/5th nutes from 10- an build up from there ?

any help would be greatly appricated

cheers
joe

Back