Outdoor 198 outdoor plants....

DSC

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I live at the 49th parallel, basically June 5th till September 1st is our growing season.

In my other thread I am trying my first breeding project, from that I am trying two outdoor crops this summer, one started indoors may 1st, the second indoors July 1st and put out when the first crop is chopped. This year's purpose is to find a plant from the seed I make that I want to start working outside.
The ultimate goal is to stabilize a plant great for extraction that can manage two crops a year in this manner. I'll have a greenhouse by the end of the season that's heated.

So far I've settled on five gallon hempy style pots with coco up top and straight perlite in the bottom. 5% ewc mixed in coco.

Then using jacks 5-12-27 at 400ppm during veg and 600 in flower with kelp/ewc tea with Benes and myco twice.

First crop will be directly outdoors, no roof.

Trying to find something that likes it here and can keep me in my high medical needs treatment. I go through a lot of meds, and am fully legal.

I'm tired of paying for electricity.

As a side note I'm running joti's seawarp as well it's a photo that's supposed to finish end of August to second week of September.

Picture is a section of the yard where the early crop goes. Little Creek behind it wipp be the water supply.

Debating to do a hybrid full organic on top of a hempy bucket....

Attachments

• IMG_20211015_175645.jpg
    IMG_20211015_175645.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20220120_090014.jpg
    IMG_20220120_090014.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 96
Hi DSC
I found you thread, do you document your test plants in this thread?
I Will be when it's not -39. :).

I'm working full time, as well as I have an entire photo Grow that I do myself, do I will do my best. Plants go out June 1St lol. Usually I start them indoors first but with autos I'll start may 1st then put out June 1St while also planting outdoors at the same time.

I Will be when it's not -39. :).

I'm working full time, as well as I have an entire photo Grow that I do myself, do I will do my best. Plants go out June 1St lol. Usually I start them indoors first but with autos I'll start may 1st then put out June 1St while also planting outdoors at the same time.
Hi DSC
Nice , i will follow your journey.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Good luck! We're both on the same journey, trying to find good outdoor for our area's.

I'm near 62nd parallel (Alaska) but the weather's a bit better here than further south with nearly 24 hours of daylight and less rain. Can't do photos at all here without light dep. Should be able to have plants from mid May to September.

If I find something suitable I'll pass it on
:growing:

Back