Indoor 14 autos | 250w HPS

Reaction score
Hey hey!

I've started a grow with 17 autos 35 days ago and at present day have 14 survivors.

Setup:

80x80x180cm (2,6 x 2,6)
250w HPS
hy-pro Terra / root stimulator from hy-pro
big bud from AN
Soil: Compo sana
Pot size: 7L (1,5 gallons)

This will be my last grow with this setup, so it's an experience and a goodbye.

Started in my balcony until today (9 hours direct sun/14 hours total). Have harvested my jack herer and strawberry cough and finally have space in the tent for the autos. The purpose is to try a SOG with autos to see what's the harvest result. I know i should do this with one strain only, max 2 strains, but as a test, i decided to test some strains i have never tried and had the seeds around the house.

The remaining 14 are:

2 X auto kaya 47
automazar
think different
kalashnikova
autobublicious
2 x northern lights SENSi/nirvana
critical jack
moby dick
white widow
super skunk
bloody skunk
auto skunk mass

All are in pre flower but the automazar, think different, both northern lights and moby dick. They are a bit late because this soil was to hot for them at start, and that's why they are now 14 and not 16.

And welcome to the jungle!!

Sorry for my english! tips and feedback are apreciated!

Nice looking grow but it's going to get crowded in there,good luck.

Looks good man. I love auto sogs :O Definitely looking forward to seeing how this will turn out, you're definitely gonna get some big ladies in that tent, good luck man!

Hey Hey!

Day 46 and they are about 10 days behind because of the rough start with the soil. Biggest plant has 80cm and the smallest 60cm, so not too much difference considering the dozen of strains there. The watering is made every 2 days with 250ml of solution having the big bud, cal mag and a couple of them had some hy-pro because they started to show some N deficiency.
When watering, i remove them from the closet and they go to the balcony to get some sun bath! They love it!

Bloody skunk showing all of her bloodiness and the closet:

Peace! :weed:

Wow that's gonna be a task to work in there and that one on the left front is interesting it looks like a plant you would stick outdoors. I like the ambition and the fact you have so many strains ,gotta hand it to you it takes balls to cram that in there. Good luck it will be interesting in a few weeks here.

Hey Hey!

Thank you for your kind words @Ripped In Oregon! The plant you are talking about is a Dinafem Moby Dick.

Day 53

Temp max: 24.9º
Temp Min: 19.8º
HR max: 61%
HR min: 22%

Watering every 2 days with 300ml/plant:

2 ml/l Hy-pro
2 ml/l Big Bud (last one today, from now on molasses and hy-pro)

Another soft cleaning under canopy in the begining of the week, today choosed a pair of leaves of each indica to chop of to allow the light to reach further.

There are some plants that for their charachteristic are perfect for this, the auto kaya 47 is the best of them in my opinion, a lot of bud sites, low on leaves and a beautiful top! Pics from both tops of kaya 47 below, also the bloody skunk (red, pink and black are the new trend for this spring) and a pic of the closet.

Peace from Portugal!

Last edited:
Hi guys

Day 64

Haven't been able to take care of them for some days and they had a deficiency but is already under control. Some are entering the harvest window, i will flush 5 of them saturday.

Peace!

Day 74

Final flush for Moby Dick, Bublicious and Bloody Skunk. All the others will keep going.

Kalashnikova / NL sensi / Autokaya47

White Widow / Bublicious / Moby Dick

Super skunk / NL Nirvana / Automazar

Bloody skunk / Afghan Skunk / Think Different

Critical Jack / Kaya47

Tent

:weed:

Back