Indoor 1200w LED Electrolux air purifier / Blue Berry Triacle & Blue berry Feminized

Reaction score
Hello

I normaly dont go out on internet and show of what i do since i dont trust any website or internet,

But i want to share my grow, and want to know what you guys think,

And yes it smells much allready, they are 2-3 weeks old,

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
Does some one know why the are so Low? the lamp is higher now but still they dont grow in height

Can you raise your light a bit to get them to stretch raise the lamp even higher

To me those lades look great ..... there is a diff between 2 or 3 weeks ...... at that satge.
Ill say, give them some time .... they will get taller soon ..... usually after day 26 /30 it when they stretch out. :greenthumb:

hello thanks

they are 5 weeks old and now they look very bad why ?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 117
To me those lades look great ..... there is a diff between 2 or 3 weeks ...... at that satge.
Ill say, give them some time .... they will get taller soon ..... usually after day 26 /30 it when they stretch out. :greenthumb:

they hang now before they looked energized and heatlhy

they hang now before they looked energized and heatlhy
How many plants are in there? How often n how much do u water? N take pics in regular lite can't see wats goin on bro

How many plants are in there? How often n how much do u water? N take pics in regular lite can't see wats goin on bro

X2
Also, so you have drainage holes in the bottom? Don't want to be over watering those girls.

X2
Also, so you have drainage holes in the bottom? Don't want to be over watering those girls.
That's true plus they will fight for root space so sum might be smaller than others

Back