10 week old auto still veg

Reaction score
Wonderful evening,
I currently have a few plants growing which I all bought as autos, however after one of two same aged plants (10 weeks) is now almost across the finish line, her sister just grew bigger and bigger without showing any signs of flower (no male signs either). I planted her into a 15l pot and her growth is coming to an end now. I still have a 50l smart pot standing around, should I repot her or do you think that might be wasted effort?

Attachments

• 20220722_100438.jpg
    20220722_100438.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 42
  • 20220722_100438.jpg
    20220722_100438.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 42
She’s a beautiful photo.
The attached picture which I double uploaded by accident is around 2 weeks old, she grew a lot in size until now but I feel like the pot size is at its maximum now, do you think there is still time to repot or is fall too close?

I would, but I don’t have any real experience with this.

Well thank you for your opinion anyway :).
I’ll say this. I work in AG & horticulture professionally with my own lab. I’ve worked with & transplanted things that are hundreds of times more difficult than a weed. Waiting around is the worst thing you can do. The only way to get an education in growing things is through trial & error.

I’ll say this. I work in AG & horticulture professionally with my own lab. I’ve worked with & transplanted things that are hundreds of times more difficult than a weed. Waiting around is the worst thing you can do. The only way to get an education in growing things is through trial & error.
Ah thank you, yes that makes sense. She sits in a 15l smart pot so, for me at least, it will probably be a pain to get her out of that pot. I will however start preparing the big pot tomorrow morning so I can try transplanting her very soon.

I transplanted her today, through my beginners eyes everything went swiftly. I didn't damage the rootball because there where no roots stuck into the smart pots fabric, I guess she still had a little room but it couldn't have been much. Anyway now it's wait and see if she makes it.

I transplanted her today, through my beginners eyes everything went swiftly. I didn't damage the rootball because there where no roots stuck into the smart pots fabric, I guess she still had a little room but it couldn't have been much. Anyway now it's wait and see if she makes it.
Update:
She made it without transplant shock.

Back