Light (HPS 600w):

Description
2 plants grown out from a mix pack of seeds

From seed to harvest date:plant#1 70 days plant #2 77days

Dry Yield: 250-300g

High/Effect Duration:

hard stone big on the body. especially plant #2

Plant#1 Description
Plant#1 huge yielder of dank hard sticky nugs. powerful you feel it from the first hit. leaves you wreked lazy hungry and hardly able to find the energy to breath. good pain relief however not real good to soon before bed. while it makes you tired you don't sleep well,and you wake up hung over like gang busters. damn this shit is potent.to potent to be honest this should be put in the medicine cabinet for strong pain. not much good for anything else IMHO

Plant#2 Description
plant#2 was completely different than plant number one. she produced much less but harder nugs. her resin was also quite different. the crystals felt sandy almost rubbery rather than sticky and the hash was red and incredibly lethargic and high body stone.the nugs 3 weeks in the jar are curing out dank with a touch of skunk. great for night time and incredible before sleep. Man what a Great nights sleep. you sleep sound and wake up refreshed. this is an incredible med strain imho.

In-depth
Over all both grew well and produced well.Both would be what I would consider medical grade weed. not the best for recreation but both have a definite place in the medicine cabinet. over all another good strain by 00

RATE SCALE: * from 1-10 Id say 8 for med use and 3 for recreation.Good overall.

BAG APPEAL: *****
nice
Description
plant #1 sticking hard yet fluffy nugs that are so stickiy its hard to break up even extra dry its sticky as hell.
4 weeks in curing out very hashy smelling, not a lot of flavor or smell of it's own. all hash,like dirty dabs.
plant #2 classic dank hard tight buds the kid of bud that just keeps breaking up with almost most no stem to be found other than the main one 3 weeks in the jar and is curing out to have a pleasant fruity/skunky smell. tastes dank.
THE GROWTH: *****
Plant#1
grew large I used lst and it took over half my 2.5'x2.5 grow tent. hungry feeder during steatch eating anout 1.25 grams of maxibloom a day needing fed twice a day in hempy buckets drinking about 2 gallons a day, whoever said hempy buckets was easier obviously hasn't run them with a big feeder under 18 hours of hps
never again!!
plant#2 slow starter grew out to a clasic little Christmas tree incredibly compact incredibly hard nugs good producer solid 3 ounces from a perfect little plant.moderate feeder didn't like nute levels no where near as high as her sister.maxed out at 1gram maxibloom at the height of her stretch. didnt drink as much either only drank about a gallon a day.

Description

THE SMELL: *****
plant#1 4 weeks in the jar are curing out very hashy smelling, not a lot of flavor or smell of it's own. all hash,like dirty dabs
plant#2 the nugs 3 weeks in the jar are curing out dank with a touch of skunk.

THE HIGH: *****
plant#1 buried,wrecked,ruint,toast,fucked up . All day and into the next. Damn this is some of the strongest i have ever grown.
plant #2 calm at peace good body buz tingles in the extremity's. relaxed muscles extremely mellow feeling. not alot of uphoria your high make no mistake but it is heavy yet mild. strange shit really great for my back tho. wished i had selfed this one. id grow a couple a year. it's shame there no garentee id find this pheno again.:(
last thoughts:
I grow for meds yet I wishI had something for recreation as well. these were great for meds not for fun. Still over all I realy liked the strain.however judging by how different these 2 plant were from another I can only guess how unstable this strain is likely to be. if I had the room I would love to grow out a bunch to see whats in there.

Last edited:
very nice description of the strain. You put some effort into it. It makes me want to try it.

Thanks.I was looking at seeds the other day and there were a lot of times when info was hard to find or non existent.I was feeling pissy when I thought well fuck I never do reports my self. :shame: so Iv decide I can at the very least do a report on what i grow out. the more info out there the better.

Thanks.I was looking at seeds the other day and there were a lot of times when info was hard to find or non existent.I was feeling pissy when I thought well fuck I never do reports my self. :shame: so Iv decide I can at the very least do a report on what i grow out. the more info out there the better.

Great grow, thanks for the report

SO true..i feel the exact same way which Is why I will post a detailed report on all strains I grow...have some rep.

Back