McDee grows Nancy's Own (THCV)

Pointing Chopping GIF

Well… time has come. Orange Warp has been harvested, she came down last night. A little earlier than I wanted, but she was ready. Everything lined up I was off for 5 days so those 2 factors made the decision. Sometimes life dictates when I do things, and this was one of those times. The Ska Skunk didn’t finish, but she will come down tonight. I do except to get some rosin just not a lot. She has clear/cloudy/amber trichs just not a ton, and only on the buds. She is 72 days today so wasn’t gonna last much longer anyways is what it is. :shrug:

I didn’t take any pics last night, nothing new to see plus I was watching Family Guy on my phone. I hope to do Ska tonight, but may take another night I only trim for about 2 hrs or so each night. Gotta wait till everyone is in bed, kids are off at this point. Here is a few pics before she came down.

Gonna have to wait a bit for her. I decided to dry her by hanging in my tent. I got a herbs dry now dryer last Black Friday, but 1st time I used it dried too fast. Not sure what I did wrong, I followed the instructions. I used the moisture shot glass temps were upper 50’s low 60’s. RH was set to 58%. After 48hrs was over dried. I didn’t want to mess this up so back to slower dry. I’m using VPD instead of RH. Reddit recommend targeted VPD .9 so that’s what I’m at.

@frankthetank how do these numbers compare to your Cannatrol?

I started planning my next grow. Going up to 7gal 1 will be Pine Time from Dream Beans, and the other is currently undecided. I may do Ska Skunk again, or Gnomish Skunk. Pine Time is supposed to be big so may want something smaller like Lemon Skunk from Canuk Seeds. I got some time to figure it out. I think that about covers it so until next time… stay lifted!

Excited The Moment GIF by Sherchle

4 Likes