Your best

Reaction score
I’m not really new but I’ve been away for some time. At this point I’m past gpw and the constant stress of some perfect grow. I’ve become content in keeping it sweet and simple.

For that reason it’s hard to go back to photos. I’m ready to get back to growing but I want to strictly do autos and so much can change in a couple years...

I want to hear what your top 3 autos are and why. Why you picked your top 3 and all about the competitors.

Let the memories of past grows fly. The good the bad and the ugly. I’m here to learn

hi only been at it 6 years and not tried many breeders.id like to know how i can do a gpw figure as i grow perpetual 21 days between plants.is there an adjusted formula ? if i have a shitton of humidifiers and dehumidifiers and aircon running X3 the wattage of my lights.do my gpw figures mean anything up against a grower that has a 180w light and 78w of fans etc ?
mephisto walter white..it sent me backwards through a coffee table and back of me head through the telly :dizzy:
mephisto chemdogging its just so :woody::woohoo: where we goin
dinafem blue cheese smell and flavour :glutton:
100's of breeders ive yet to try or even hear of :frowny:
worst world of seeds afghan kush ryder.....i found out i dont like or they dont agree with me, heavy indica or amber trichs :wall:
:pighug:

Noob finishing my second grow. Learned from my first grow to stick with established breeders — had 3 autos go 130 days. Now I know.

Dinafem and Dutch Passion are the stars of my tent now and the quality of the plants, growth, genetics — they are big fat DWC monsters and will go over the breeder estimates but still well under 100 days. :thumbsup: The Dutch Passion I haven’t sampled yet, but the Dinafem? :woohoo1:

And yeah, the “perfect” grow is overrated, more realistic to grow some great pot and learn a few new things.

Mephisto, fastbuds, and Dutch passion. Only have seen good things. Got mephisto and fastbuds going right now. If your looking for terrific put you down indicas w
World of Seeds has some Good ones just don't gigantic yields but its top notch smoke. I only do indicas so my yields aren't comparable to sativas or hybrids

Think different is my favorite by far, second best would be red poison

Think Different= It grows just right. Harvest weight is another bonus, one of my mamas had a weight of 10.2 ounces dry. The high is also spectacular, most euphoric strain i ever tried so far. However the buds get so huge they are prone to bud rot and the bud just looks like bud. Potency I would give it an 8/10.

Red Poison= Most beautiful and potent auto i ever smoked. Buds had this reddish purple color while growing, never seen anything like it. However this strain is also not without problem. Red poison has germination problems and is also slow to start off in the beginning, lot of mutants as well. Sickly plant imo.

Last edited:
Dinafem is the breeder I use most. Though I am in the process of changing to all CBD strains. I like Royal Queen a lot too.Their Royal AK is quite good and was my biggest yielder. Mephisto has many fans, so you will no doubt get good recommendations. Their Northern Cheese Haze was good quality. For indica, I like World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder. Also for indica/indica dom, Dinafem Blue Cheese and White Widow. Enjoy the adventure.

Back