Seed Bank What's going on with the single seed center?

Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on at the single seed center? First their checkout system wasn't working and their Facebook page was taken down earlier this week, now it looks like the whole site has been taken off line and they aren't responding to emails. They have been my go to seed bank for several years now so I hope they haven't been shut down.

:shrug:...me too Spacely, and I love their site for seed research too! I looked it up, all their associated sites are down as well, and there's nothing but speculation about it.. seems either they are in a legal jam, or they're having technical issues,...

:shrug:...me too Spacely, and I love their site for seed research too! I looked it up, all their associated sites are down as well, and there's nothing but speculation about it.. seems either they are in a legal jam, or they're having technical issues,...

Ya their selection was second to none for sure, plus great prices along with reliable service, so hopefully they get whatever it is sorted out and back online shortly. Any suggestions in the meantime, attitude maybe?

Check the rest of this section out! Plus Seedsman is a long time sponsor here, with a good rep',... Alibongo, Herbies, Attitude, OAseeds, The Vault (soon to be leaving AFN), are popular too,...

They might of been shut down because of YouTube videos made about the site an people showing there packages they received. It don't take brains to figure it out. Some stuff don't need to be on YouTube people don't always think before they do. Let us learn from this an let us pray I'm wrong about my statement. Next time you smoke think of me please. Good night people.

Back